• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rate the signature above you!

5/10 and

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 3.59.11 PM.png

9/10!

I can see it and I'm bias 10/10

the reason why you two can see it is because it was posted in a PM between the two of ya'll, meaning that everyone else doesn't have "permission" to see it, since it was from a private conversation. you'll have to host it on a image hosting website if you want everyone else to see it lol, I had the same issue

9/10!

the reason why you two can see it is because it was posted in a PM between the two of ya'll, meaning that everyone else doesn't have "permission" to see it, since it was from a private conversation. you'll have to host it on a image hosting website if you want everyone else to see it lol, I had the same issue
I sent an Imgur link, hope that fix it!
Also 10/10 I love it! But again I'm bias.

9/10
The art is absolutely adorable, I like the animation and the aesthetic is great. ^^

Automatic 10/10 because of Chester. Deducting one point because he's covered in boo boos. So 9/10. xD

Back