• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rawk Hawk

YogurtBandit

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Ahh, Heres a New sig! I think its too flashy though, but w/e. CC Appreceated.

5y37vp1.png

YogurtBandit said:
Flygon said:
YogurtBandit said:
No fancy fonts, this is all Gimp Default.
Then get some fancy fonts.

:D

It's not your best, but it's pretty good.
No, Im not stealing anyones fonts...

Blurry in what way? The stuf behind it?
It isn't stealing fonts, Yogurt. If you go to a place like "daFont.com", people provide fonts for you to use! Thats why they're there!

:p

...I think...

YogurtBandit said:
6h4lopz.png

Newer version, I think its less Blurry.
It is less blurry, that versions a bit better...

But if I may make a suggestion, I think it might be time to try something new, Yogurt. Your last like three sigs have all had the render to the right, text to the far left, some random backround that's the same color as the render...

I used to do the same thing, make the same sig with a different render in each one, so I know what I'm talking about.

:p

YogurtBandit said:
Perhaps you are right. Next sig I make shall have a Whole new BG!

T_____T

Yogurt, Gengar's saying that your renders are always off to the right. Try putting them on the left and stuff.

YogurtBandit said:

It's not just the backround I was talking about, it's the overall sig. Y'know? Put the render somewhere else, blend the text with whatever backround you choose (and don't keep the text in the same place it's been in for your last 3 sigs), stuff like that...

Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:

It's not just the backround I was talking about, it's the overall sig. Y'know? Put the render somewhere else, blend the text with whatever backround you choose, stuff like that...
Well, Yeah That too..

Back