• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Auction Raymond (HB: 2500 NMT) (Ending @ Midnight EST) (Auction Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, how do u manage ;-; grinding the miles alone takes a lot of time BUT PRINTING THEM OUT ONE BY ONE?!?!

Haha I was watching yours last night ;p congrats btw!
thank you! best of luck to you o7 i had trouble with glitched villagers trying to move someone out, but he just arrived safely on my island :)

dang if you don’t mind me asking how is everyone getting so many tickets
buying/trading villagers, i sometimes grind my own, but most of it is from that ... :")
i've also seen people selling lots of nmt on ebay if you're into that LOL

I mean your first auction went all the way up to 950 for him so not that far off 😂
yes ... that was insane and i'm surprised it's going even hIGHER

buying/trading villagers, i sometimes grind my own, but most of it is from that ... :")
i've also seen people selling lots of nmt on ebay if you're into that LOL

yes ... that was insane and i'm surprised it's going even hIGHER

lol supply and demand. He’s hard to get a hold of atm so people are going nuts for him. Once his amiibo comes out this will dwindle down. Or when Raymond auctions become more common there has only been a handful of them on here so far. lol
Post automatically merged:

This is gonna be a pain in the ass to sit through and buy but 1200 NMT

OMG!!! Do you actually have that amount?? That’s insane lol

Y’all really bout to put me through like 4 trips of back and forth tickets hahahahaha
Post automatically merged:

3 minutes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back