• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling raymond, stitches, coco, tangy

Lise

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (1) +
Have all these villagers but i'm going for a more natural cute vibe. None of them are in boxes yet, so you'll have to give me a day or two to get who you want in boxes.
Selling for bells and/or nook mile tickets make an offer

Last edited:
1mil for stitches, or 10nmt - Gonna have to be about 9 hours later tho, heading to bed

250 for Raymond :)
Hi, currently promised him to someone who offered 200, she would come pick him up in about 5 hours. If i don't hear from her again, i'll let you know!
Post automatically merged:

1mil for stitches, or 10nmt - Gonna have to be about 9 hours later tho, heading to bed
I could sell him for 1mil, don't have him in boxes yet since raymond is in boxes right now. Would take about 2 days to get him ready :)

oops sorry! Didn’t realize that!
No problem it was in a private conversation, if she doesn't come pick him up, you can :)

Raymond is sold! :)

Last edited:
Hi, currently promised him to someone who offered 200, she would come pick him up in about 5 hours. If i don't hear from her again, i'll let you know!

I could sell him for 1mil, don't have him in boxes yet since raymond is in boxes right now. Would take about 2 days to get him ready :)
I’ll definitely buy him. Please dm me when he is ready! I will have a spot for him :):)

Back