• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Re-doing my paths...

gingerbread

lazy potato
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
It's so tiring but fun *sorta* also, fun seeing what my town looks like with it's new paths :D

Anyway, what I wanted to ask, how many times do you re do your paths? (for example, every week, etc.)

:D

I have yet to lay down any paths in my town. ;c I've been way too lazy to try and get a good idea of where to place them and what pattern to use, LOL. Plus rearranging flowers, trees, and planting bushes can be a pain. But I know someday I'll take the time to do it, and hopefully sooner than later, lol..

What do your paths look like, if I may ask?

Umm... I can't really describe them at the minute, i'm right in the middle of re-doing them - but, when i'm finished you can be one of the first to come see :D <3

I just out them on and net her changed them or remote them :3
Well I of t'en have to put some tiles back on as my stupid sister removes them when picking up fruits...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I of t'en have to put some tiles back on as my stupid sister removes them when picking up fruits...

I'm sure you've seen mine, right? xD
I think they compliment my town with the flowers next to them. The paths make everything seem so organised c:

I'm sure you've seen mine, right? xD
I think they compliment my town with the flowers next to them. The paths make everything seem so organised c:

Obviously i've seen yours XD Your paths are lovely c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn, I hate it when I lose paths from picking up things lol xD

Ow **** why does my stupid iPad has to change some of my words ._.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes but you understand what I meant. ^^

I wish Nintendo could do something to make the Tiles not to get off :/

Last edited:
I've been slowly setting up preliminary designs for my paths using my main character before I make my other character to hold them. Until I get them right, I've been outlining where I want my path to go with flowers. I had an idea to go all natural and make dirt paths, but grass deterioration is taking way too long to do that. Plus I'm re-arranging where my bridges are going so that is taking a little bit.

Ow **** why does my stupid iPad has to change some of my words ._.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes but you understand what I meant. ^^

I wish Nintendo could do something to make the Tiles not to get off :/

Lol don't worry about it <3 I got what you meant for sure ^^'
I know, I wish they put in some sort of lock and un-lock button or something lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been slowly setting up preliminary designs for my paths using my main character before I make my other character to hold them. Until I get them right, I've been outlining where I want my path to go with flowers. I had an idea to go all natural and make dirt paths, but grass deterioration is taking way too long to do that. Plus I'm re-arranging where my bridges are going so that is taking a little bit.

Okay, sounds interesting :D I have perfect apple trees lining my paths, planning to get some bushes also c:

Edit: the perfect apple trees are also a nice income xD

Last edited:
I only redo my paths when I build a new PWP, when a villager moves out or when a new villager moves in. Other than that, I'm happy where my paths are. I did change the designs last month as I think the current stone tiles look a lot more natural than the previous ones. :)

For now, I change them with the seasons. But eventually I will make them fairy tale themed and keep them like that. I wanna see 'em toooo :D

I only redo my paths when I build a new PWP, when a villager moves out or when a new villager moves in. Other than that, I'm happy where my paths are. I did change the designs last month as I think the current stone tiles look a lot more natural than the previous ones. :)

:eek: Nice C: <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i never change mine now. i'm too in love with them ;-;

I think i'm gonna be the same too o.o
Also, I ended up not going for the path you showed me, it was another o.o

- - - Post Merge - - -

For now, I change them with the seasons. But eventually I will make them fairy tale themed and keep them like that. I wanna see 'em toooo :D

:eek: Sure, of course you can see them! xD In a second i'm gonna go see a friends town to shop lol xD but then i'll be back and will invite anyone :3

You have seen mine, but I am going to be changing them soon for a Christmas theme town. (I know it's early but I want my town to look really good for it)

You have seen mine, but I am going to be changing them soon for a Christmas theme town. (I know it's early but I want my town to look really good for it)

You may already know, but plants/trees grow slower in December and numerous cedar trees will appear around December the 11th all lit up. Might help your planning. Plus leave room to roll snowballs.

Seven times.
1. Brick with no corners
2. Dull brick
3. Tatami (just not for my town, I guess)
4. Dirt path
5. No path
6. Homemade, ew.
7. Cobblestone - perfect.

I've had two different styles in my current town. I started with a sweets theme, with sort of fruit cake like tiles with candy cane borders (not cane shaped, but the red and white pattern you see on them). I've recently become obsessed with white porcelain with blue patterns like this, so I decided to make some tiles inspired by that.

Back