• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ready to debut Mirage's dream address . . . I guess

Ras

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Well, I was waiting to get Erik to publicize my dream address, but I guess I'm keeping Ed for a little while. So, my town is close to a finished state.

5700-3256-1328

I'm a little nervous about opening it up to reviewers/visitors, but what the hey.

Some things I want to point out:

The pavement that just stops in front of Re-Tail was Clay's and will be Erik's. Yes, he and Fauna will be an unstoppable duo.

I've done a little bit of plot-resetting, mainly to place Ed. Lolly was NOT plot-reset! She picked that place on her own. The path running north/south next to her place was there, I just had to add the little path to her door. I was so proud of her. I had been planning to put the cafe at the south end of her piece of land, but she changed my plans. As a result, my cafe ended up in what I consider the perfect spot.

My house is not my focus. I never go in peoples' houses when I dream, so it's not something I think that much about. I think it's okay.

Can't think of anything else, other than I'm going to sleep soon so you'll be visiting my dreams as I . . . dream. LOL.

Last edited:
I'll visit <3

In my town, Beau and Fauna are the duo. They live next to each other and I didn't plot reset O.O

Thanks. Beau had Deirdre to hang around with for a short time, but then she moved.

Great town! I love the layout. I especially like the location of re-tail and how your flowers are arranged!
keep it up!

Oooh I'll go visit right now :)

Just went and it looks great! I love how you divided everything up.

Last edited:
Great town! I love the layout. I especially like the location of re-tail and how your flowers are arranged!
keep it up!

Thanks! I know most people hate Re-Tail being so far from the docks, but it doesn't bother me.

Congrats on getting your sheepy. I was following that drama in dreamy's thread. :)

I really liked your town :) Especially the color-schemes of the flowers! It was working out great!

If you want a more detailed review - let me know!

Back