• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Really Obscure Quiz

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I had several quizzes planned for the Apple Times, but I decided to post an obscure quiz, which was inspired by the past five Egg Hunts of TBT, and the House of Mirrors from the TBT Fair.

There are ten questions in this quiz. They are based on what you don't hear about every day, and none of them are related to this forum, Animal Crossing, or even Nintendo. Just 10 random questions not very many people would know the answer. If you do know the answer, please write a comment with the question number.

Keep in mind that there is no base subject. All of them are completely different.

1. What is the name of the first song in the 1972 TV special The Lorax?
  2. What is a Flying Dutchman (from In-N-Out Burgers)?
  3. Why did Bentley want the Panda King to join the Cooper Gang in Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves?
  4. Who was the Ghost of the Christmas Yet to Come in Mickey's Christmas Carol?
  5. What was the name of the holographic character in Scared 'n' Silly from The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald?
  6. Who said this: "I hate to break it to you kid, but the dynamic duo is now the dynamic uno."
  7. What dish in the TV cartoon Chowder took 37 hours to make?
  8. What was the name of the second level in the third world in Little Big Planet 2?
  9. What is the message do you see after shutting down a Windows 98 computer?
  10. What Disneyland ride was shut down and not replaced, but remnants of the ride still can be seen?
There isn't any reward for answering the questions, but you may get the satisfaction of answering them all correctly.

I know Sly Cooper but haven’t played the third game! Other questions I can’t answer...
I think question number 6’s quote may possibly be from the Disney movie, with the dog and cat, Oliver and Company? I remember it from when I was a child, pretty sure it was in there somewhere. Or I’m mistaken.

If so, oops

You got Queetion #6 partially right. It was from Oliver & Company, but the one who said it was Dodger (that dog with the sunglasses).

And yeah, they are pretty difficult for an Animal Crossing site. But here are some hints.

- Questions #1, #9, and #10 are easier if you're 40 or older.
- Questions #2 and #10 are easier if you're from California.
- Questions #4 and #6 are easier if you're a fan of Disney.
- Questions #3 and #8 are easier if you're a fan of Sony's gaming.
- Question #7 is easier if you watched Cartoon Network a lot from 2007 to 2008.

Question #5 though is the worst. That was from a VHS tape exclusively offered in 1998 by McDonald's (meaning you'll have to go through Drive-Thru to pick one up). Only adults could drive and buy fast food, and stuff like McDonaldland (Ronald McDonald, the Grimmace, Birdie, and the Hamburglar) only appeal to children. Of course they're not gonna get kids' stuff for themselves. And even if they do get the VHS tapes, the cartoons kinda look silly. But if you do want to watch them now, I suggest finding them on YouTube or getting them from iTunes.

Back