• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Recreated some Pocket Camp dresses!

Gardenia

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
witchy dress 1.jpg
witchy dress 2.jpg
witchy dress 3.jpg
witchy dress 4.jpg

Finally figured out how to get those pesky QR codes off the sd card!
I recreated the Witchy Dress from pocket camp bc i'm still bitter i didn't get it in game. so...many...leaf tickets. wasted on cookies...

Also made the Dreamy Pastel Dress from a different cookie on request. Pretty happy with how it came out considering the limited pallet and pixel count
dreamy pastel dress 1.jpg
it won't let me attach any more without bells? Sorry i'm new here, still figuring out how this works. pls help

Hi! These look great. ~U~ And if you want to attach a bunch of QRs without spending bells, I recommend either compiling all four of the qr images into one image or just posting a link to somewhere where you can upload images for free. :)

These are lovely. :D Also, using the site's image uploader does use TBT so it's recommended to upload images to an external site like Imgur then post the

hope this works!

Hi! These look great. ~U~ And if you want to attach a bunch of QRs without spending bells, I recommend either compiling all four of the qr images into one image or just posting a link to somewhere where you can upload images for free. :)

These are lovely. :D Also, using the site's image uploader does use TBT so it's recommended to upload images to an external site like Imgur then post the tag.[/QUOTE]

Oh woops! Thank you, just made an imgur and also edited the dreamy pastel dress into one pic
gonna try posting the uhh linked bbcode?
[url=https://imgur.com/xXJ34hf][img]http://i.imgur.com/xXJ34hf.png[/url]

Edit: Yay it worked! Thanks so much for your help, i'll do it this way from now on. lmk if you have any requests for garments, i'm new to pixel art but i have a degree in fashion design so i can kind of figure most things out

Last edited:
These look amazing! The amount talent people on TBT have is extraordinary, you guys are artists.

I love the Witchy Dress! Thank you for sharing these!

Omg yes, those look beautiful. <3

Also a tip, you can go to attachments under settings to remove uploader things I think as long as it's not locked/too old/etc.

Back