• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Red Party Dress

The221Believer

Baker's Only Detective
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello! This is the first design I've made in ACNL, but I'm still super happy with it and want to share it.

HNI_0096.JPG

It's a dress I made to go with the Small Silk Hat, because gosh darn it that is a cute hat and I want it irl. @-@ Used a tutorial for the ruffles, freehanded the shrug jacket. There were a few edits before I was completely satisfied.

Not sure what to do about the way the ruffles mismatch on one side; I played with that for hours but I couldn't get both edges to line up perfectly. It's not too noticeable in game anyway.

Here's the QR if you want it~!

HNI_0092.JPGHNI_0093.JPGHNI_0094.JPGHNI_0095.JPG

Oh! Is a pretty dress! Your first? If i I taught the first thing I did, we would laugh us a while :rolleyes:

Congrats, i hope you are encouraged to design more ;)

Last edited:
It's gorgeous! It matches perfectly with the silk hat! I hope you make more designs! ~<3

For the matching problem with the ruffles, if you make them three spaces by three spaces wide rather than two by two, as the tutorial suggests, it will match up exactly. Alternately, one by one also works. I agree that the two by two looks better, but when you're actually wearing it you can barely see the difference.

Back