• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Reese ripped me off?!

I've been confused about this since I got the game.

What should I sell to Reese and what should I sell to Mini-Nookers??? I can't figure it out.

I've always thought these were the prices: native, 100 bells; Tropical, 250 bells; exotic, 500 bells; with extra bonuses for perfect & special prices.

I've always thought these were the prices: native, 100 bells; Tropical, 250 bells; exotic, 500 bells; with extra bonuses for perfect & special prices.

Same, and I've never had it be anything but this. with 600 perfect, 3000 foreign perfect.

I was also confused by this. All the fruit I brought back from the island, and planted into full grown trees, and they only sell for about 250 bells. why is this?

I was also confused by this. All the fruit I brought back from the island, and planted into full grown trees, and they only sell for about 250 bells. why is this?
Because that's how the developers of the game made it :) I'm serious you know.

I ran an experiment before. Like Lindsey did, I emptied my inventory and got 5 stacks of apples, 3 stacks of durians, 3 stacks of lemons, and 3 stacks of lychees. I'm not sure if that's exact. Note, the apples were not perfect. I sold it and got about 20k. Honestly, I think I should have gotten WAY MORE.

EDIT: Wrong account, sorry. Originally from BellBringerGreen

Back