• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop REGAL | CAMPUS | ALPINE | EXOTIC | CLASSIC | ROCOCO | ASTRO & MUCH MORE!!

Mayor Name: Juliette
Town: Hops
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Stripe Set, Patchwork Set, Lovely Set (I don't need the lovely phone :))
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Delivery
Price Offer: 1m?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No.
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Nope

Ivy Wood

Hi, Juliette! Thank you for your order! I will add you to the wait list now and get it together shortly! It should be ready soon!
1 Million is fine. I will VM you to let you know I accept :) Thanks again! I will PM you when its all set!

Mayor Name: Jason
Town: Houston
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Jingle Set :)
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Pick-Up
Price Offer: 1M, if that is too low, 2M.
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!) No :D

Ah. I apologize. How could I have missed to add your lovely town name, Ivy Wood. :)

Last edited:
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!) No :D

Hey, Jason, thanks for your order, but I ask that you please read the rules first and edit your post. Your order form is missing a key component that proves you read them and I cannot process your request until you have proves you have out of fairness to the people who did. I will VM you so you know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah. I apologize. How could I have missed to add your lovely town name, Ivy Wood. :)

Awww, thank you :) *blushes* I will add you to the wait list now :)

Mayor Name: Tina
Town: Magia
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): blue bed, blue cabinet, cabin couch, green desk, green dresser, kiddie couch, patchwork chair, patchwork sofa, polka dot dresser, ranch bookcase, ranch couch, stripe chair, stripe dresser
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: delivery please
Price Offer: 200k? if thats too low let me know!
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): no thanks!
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): nope!
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): nope!

ivy wood is certainly a lovely town c:

Mayor Name: Pursko.

Town: Hyrule.

Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Exotic Set.

Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Pick-Up.

Price Offer: 500k.

If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): No.

Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Going camping for a week on Tuesday, will have to pick the set up before then.

Ivy Wood is beautiful~

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Tina
Town: Magia
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): blue bed, blue cabinet, cabin couch, green desk, green dresser, kiddie couch, patchwork chair, patchwork sofa, polka dot dresser, ranch bookcase, ranch couch, stripe chair, stripe dresser
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: delivery please
Price Offer: 200k? if thats too low let me know!
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): no thanks!
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): nope!

ivy wood is certainly a lovely town c:

Hi! Thanks for your order! And for readiung the rules!
I will add you to the wait list now! I VM'd you letting you know I accepted :)
I will PM you when its all set! THank you for your patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): No.

Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Going camping for a week on Tuesday, will have to pick the set up before then.

Please read the rules and edit your post. I cannot process your order until you read them. Your order form was missing a key component that proves you read them and out of fairness to the people who had, I cannot accept your order until you edit your post. I will VM you about this. Otherwise I would be happy to accept your request.

Mayor Name: Tora
Town: Ivy Wood Ruika
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Exotic set (Minus the chest, already have one), Modern Wood set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Delivery~
Price Offer: 100 TBT if that's enough.

No rush~!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Tora
Town: Ivywood Ruika
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Exotic set (Minus the chest, already have one), Modern Wood set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Delivery~
Price Offer: 100 TBT if that's enough.

No rush~!

Hey, thanks for your order! I am sure you meant to put Ivy Wood but I will accept that you read the rules :)
I accept your offer of 100 TBT bells as well. When your order is ready I will PM you and you can transfer them then. Thank you for your patience!

Mayor Name: Marcus
Town: Pucchin
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Weeding set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: delivery
Price Offer: 1 mil?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): yes
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): nope

Mayor Name: Marcus
Town: Pucchin
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Weeding set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: delivery
Price Offer: 1 mil?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): yes
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): nope

THe weeding day set is not for sale, its for cataloguing only. Sorry.

Ivy Wood is beautiful~

Thank you for editing your post. I will add you to the wait list now. Thank you for your patience too :) I will PM you when its ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I catalogue ?

Yes, PM me and we can make arrangements.

Mayor Name: Claire
Town: Galaxy
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Regal, Minimalist and Rococo Set
Price Offer: 1M c:
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): No
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No

I hope I got them right. Ivy Wood is such a nice name c:

Mayor Name: Angel
Town: Kittem
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Regal set (minus the wall clock)
Price Offer:300K?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: Yes / No
Any other order inquiries: None
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference) Yours

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Mel
Town: Corktree
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): ranch tea table
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: pick up
Price Offer: is 10k too alright?
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)):no
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!):no

Mayor Name: Boy
Town: Portland
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Full Bonsai set + Classic set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: In My town
Price Offer: u asked 400k i will pay 500k ( for the trouble
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes / No ( Both pm me when ready )
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No

Ivy wood
Mayor Patches

Mayor Name: Boy
Town: Portland
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Full Bonsai set + Classic set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: In My town
Price Offer: u asked 400k i will pay 500k ( for the trouble
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes / No ( Both pm me when ready )

Ivy wood
Mayor Patches

Hi, Boy thank you for your order! I will add you to the wait list now. I have a few orders forth coming so unfortunately I will not Time Travel for 500K for the classic and bonsai sets. I would appreciate if you would be patient with your order and allow other people on the wait list orders come first. That's how it works. Their orders have already been placed and are already coming in the mail... there is no way for me to put your order ahead of theirs. Thanks again.

Mayor Name: Punk
Town: Lazy Cat
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Gracie Chair, Gracie Desk, Gracie Low Table, Gracie Shelf, Gracie Wagon, and Gracie Wardrobe
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Pick up
Price Offer: I'm not really sure what's a reasonable price for these items so if you could name the price it would be helpful.

Ivy Wood

Mayor Name: Punk
Town: Lazy Cat
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Gracie Chair, Gracie Desk, Gracie Low Table, Gracie Shelf, Gracie Wagon, and Gracie Wardrobe
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Pick up
Price Offer: I'm not really sure what's a reasonable price for these items so if you could name the price it would be helpful.

Ivy Wood

Hi! Thank you for your order (and for reading the rules!)

I currently have all those items in stock ready to go if you are free to trade today. Is 600K a fair price for all 6 items? I will PM you (since your order is ready anyway). :) Thanks again!

Back