• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Region(Language)-Specific Events

I think that we should set up an international network, like a town which stays on a different holiday day once every week (time travelling)? Then they could share their FCs with other people and it'll be so much easier to get event only items... i really want the beans...

They're typically not orderable but if you go to the town during the holiday of another region you can get the item yourself. A lot of people did that in CF but then hacking happened so it was no longer necessary. I'm hoping people from every region/language will be as kind as they were before so we can all experience new things.

Oh, right! I haven't played CF in a long time, haha.
Well, that's much easier. Just need to find people who have the game in many different regions!

Why is Europe the shortest list and contain weird stuff like grass day. Who celebrates grass day anyway?

Why is Europe the shortest list and contain weird stuff like grass day. Who celebrates grass day anyway?

Every region has grass day. It's odd that each region has grass day during a different part of the year.

Every region has grass day. It's odd that each region has grass day during a different part of the year.

idk how grass day works exactly but isnt it like you have to go to different towns to get all the items? maybe its because of that. idk.
dont kill me if im wrong i have no idea what grass day is

I just saw a video with a holiday with a dancing peacock. Will america have that also? Or is it a event?

That's really disappointed to see that they have region based holidays again. I kind of like the idea to have all the holidays we can! It never feels like there are enough special events in the games in the first place to me! Plus I'm not so sure I'll be able to visit towns where those holidays are taking place! ):

Oh well, I'm not surprised the holidays are based by region. I suppose it makes sense, I just wish I could take part in another region's holidays for once. |:

This might already have been asked so I apologize but does America get Halloween?

This might already have been asked so I apologize but does America get Halloween?

Obviously, all regions will get Halloween. ACCF had it for every region, so common senses dictate that it will certainly happen once again.

Back