• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Regrets...

Do you have eShop downloads? I wouldn't factory reset because I'm pretty sure you can't download them again afterwards.

What a weird thread, who cares...
If you want to get more play coins, fine, why in god's name would you share this?
I think this is just to get attention and sadly it's working pretty well, good for you.

This is more a thread for the general discussion tab than the Animal Crossing New Leaf discussion.

What? Is that sarcasm? Do you mean, "You aren't a cheater anymore"?

No he is saying you weren't really cheating before...-_-...No one really cares what you do. Not being mean, but your coming off as a bit touchy... As long as your fine with it, do it, you don't really need to come here for approval.

Yeah, It doesn't really matter, when I played City Folk I would cheat all the time by hacking my town and duping things and editing my town and all that.. So, nobody really cares if you cheat or not just as long as it isn't affecting anybody else's gameplay (in a negative way).

Back