• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Release Day Shipping

McMuffinburger

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4096-7652-3321
Cake
Hello everyone!

A friendly (slightly obnoxious) post on release day shipping :)

The game releases on Sunday, June 9th and we are all anxious and excited to receive the game by then.
However on that note: THERE IS NO POST ON SUNDAYS :eek:

2n0lmbq.png

and according to most sites...it will be SHIPPED on the 9th ie: meaning it leaves it warehouses on that day

I just wanted to make this post...because I already see some shipping disappointment on places like tumblr..and I am sure a post is bound to show up here.

Again this is just "in general" sort of thing...when it comes to mail anything happens, "my" most logical answer in terms for shipping the game

So if you paid for 1 day shipping..it should arrive on Monday! (this is right) but we cannot expect it to arrive Sunday!!! And I know gamestop guarantees release day delivery...lets be mad at nintendo for making it on a sunday when there is no post :mad: not the store we ordered from.

So you chose ground shipping :confused: Well if it ships out the 9th and ground is 5-7 business transit days sometimes 10...it is correct that you would receive the game on the 17th or some date like that as some places have had it.

2am7v9.png

as you can see...buying from walmart for their ground and rush shipping does not look very ideal if I want to play the game on release day.

Now if your part of that lucky lot that got it early or it has shipped now

YOUR AWESOME and may the odds be ever in your favor the gaming gods chose you :cool:

Regardless if you pre-ordered a year ago or you will order today

The general is if it hasnt shipped now then there is probability it ships Sunday

jziufq.png

Check out this obnoxious picture about gamestop

(I know we are all excited and anxious and have been waiting forever for this, but reading and proper planning does help)

Here is the shipping stuff for gamestop
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/Delivery.aspx

Over all I just want everyone to have a joyus and wonderful release day...and lets celebrate...WE HAVE MADE IT
2j1lhft.jpg

I hope this has been informative :lemon:

Questions concerns...please I would be more than happy to talk about it and help you find out the best answer!!

The 1 thing that I like about forums and especially this forum is the ability for us to answers each other questions and get questions answered, I love attempting to be helpful...I hope I'm good at it lol

Last edited:
Can I say I being English LOVE that you used Harry Potter haha! And humm that's a predicament, ours comes out on the 14th so hopefully they'll ship mine and ill get it before or on release date. You never know, you might get it on the Saturday! :)

Can I say I being English LOVE that you used Harry Potter haha! And humm that's a predicament, ours comes out on the 14th so hopefully they'll ship mine and ill get it before or on release date. You never know, you might get it on the Saturday! :)

Harry Potter references must be used throughout my entire life I will not have it any other way! lol I wish I could get it on saturday!! but people get so excited and they dont think and then get disappointed and ruin the whole experience

They would've had to have received a shipping notice by Thursday or Friday at the very latest (preferably earlier) to receive the game on Saturday. It's already Saturday in the US now. I imagine some people might get lucky and get it early, but most people who buy online will get it on Monday at the earliest.

They would've had to have received a shipping notice by Thursday or Friday at the very latest (preferably earlier) to receive the game on Saturday. It's already Saturday in the US now. I imagine some people might get lucky and get it early, but most people who buy online will get it on Monday at the earliest.

Really? I've ordered all my games online and got them before release day. I know it's Saturday but has the post arrived? But yeah if you don't get it today you will most probably get it Monday depressing!

In the Uk the release date is a Friday, so we've got a good chance of getting it on the day, or even before :D

waiting is such sweet sorrow!
I want XL already, but even with 2 day shipping I will not be getting it until the 11th (●?・д・`●)
so sad when everyone else will already have the game... but oh well, I have some activities planned to pass the time

For those in Europe who've ordered from ShopTo.net. They will be shipping out copies on Wednesday.
Due to high demand, they are processing orders over the weekend so all copies will be ready for dispatch on Wednesday. I got my order receipt this morning, which means my copy is packed and ready to go on Wednesday.

I'm from Canada and I ordered two from best buy in two separate orders. Last night i got a shipping notice for one of them ;_; Now, not only will I not get to play immediately upon release, but my girlfriend and I won't be able to start our towns at the same time ;_;

I'm just hoping mine at least arrives on Friday! Having it arrive on Thursday would be wonderful, but I'm prepared to wait until the 14th. I sincerely hope it doesn't arrive on Saturday though. I'm checking every day to see when GAME take money from my account, and I'm stalking my order to see when they dispatch it. If it's dispatched by Wedneday evening, I'm going to take a gamble and stay home on Thursday in case it arrives. :p

I originally pre-ordered my ACNL 3DS XL on Amazon but it didn't have a release day delivery option so I wouldn't have received it until the next day therefore I decided to pre-order in Game and go collect it on release day :D

P.S: Much respect for the Harry Potter Reference :D
P.S.S: R.I.P Richard Griffiths :( (Uncle Vernon)

Thank goodness I had it preordered to PICK IT UP. I knew there would be some catch to have it mailed on a Sunday :0

I ordered from Amazon so the latest I get the game and guide will be Wednesday. It's apparently "Shipping Now" which is a little misleading but oh well, I can wait.

For those in Europe who've ordered from ShopTo.net. They will be shipping out copies on Wednesday.
Due to high demand, they are processing orders over the weekend so all copies will be ready for dispatch on Wednesday. I got my order receipt this morning, which means my copy is packed and ready to go on Wednesday.

well isnt that store efficient!! I doubt the europe release wont have this issue since it releases on a friday!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I respect this thread too much to close it.

b-e-a-utiful

well thank you both I worked really hard on this post lol :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

waiting is such sweet sorrow!
I want XL already, but even with 2 day shipping I will not be getting it until the 11th (●?・д・`●)
so sad when everyone else will already have the game... but oh well, I have some activities planned to pass the time

I got the 1 day shipping for mine so I calculate it being here Monday or even Tuesday, I may receive my shipping notice tomorrow, I finally just bought mine at 9 pm yesterday

Hey, the "no post on Sunday" is my thing! :p

I got 2-day shipping, and the estimated delivery is Wednesday. Although, the games say "shipping now" while the guide says "not yet shipped". If the games are being shipped today, wouldn't 2-day shipping mean Tuesday delivery? :confused: I dunno.

I always knew I wouldn't be getting the game on Sunday, lol. I figured it was common knowledge that mail doesn't come on Sundays.

I'm bein all patient and stuff. Though I am a little antsy to finally get to play. I have Dragon Age II to keep me company until my order arrives~

Yeah, I had so many questions when I was pre-ordering!! I wish I had seen a thread like this earlier! I actually took a calculator (TI-84 is the stuff!) and paper and calculated the fastest and cheapest way to get the game. I talked to the people at my Best Buy and asked (more like interrogated) if i could get it on release day for their different options so turns out I paid $38.14 (stupid state taxes) to pre-order online at BB, and I selected the Pickup in Store option! So I'ma get it at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow!!! A.k.a. I'm going to sit outside of BB from 10 a.m. till 11 a.m. playing on my 3DS and using the Nintendo Zone wi-fi!

Back