its like always summer here

:p

and it snows in texas maby 1nce every 10-20 years

ive been in texas almost all my life and it snowed once

glorious christmas but thats the only time ever it has snowed
umm why did i say Mino

was i completely distracted

i TOTALLY meant Smart Tech
Oh, okay. Thanks for correcting your error.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yeah, I was released from school early today due to the heat. It it already over 90 where I'm at, and the school is always 5 degrees warmer than what it is outside. So, I was let out at 1:30 P.M. I'm glad too, it was really starting to get hot inside the school building. So, anyone else have an early release?
You were released for it being over 90? -__-

PikMino42 said:
Yeah, I was released from school early today due to the heat. It it already over 90 where I'm at, and the school is always 5 degrees warmer than what it is outside. So, I was let out at 1:30 P.M. I'm glad too, it was really starting to get hot inside the school building. So, anyone else have an early release?
Yes, that is right. Hey, I didn't make the decision, it's the school board that did. Plus, my school does not have AC.

i wish i got out early, it's no ac here either...oh wait. i get out 45 mins early tomorrow cuz its an hour bus ride to our soccer game!

:D

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Although my school gets as hot as yours, they have never release early.
Is yours air-conditioned? Also, is it really that warm in the North East right now? Here in Missouri, the high has reached over 90.
They're about the same, at least they were for me, I've lived in both places.

PikMino42 said:
Yes, that is right. Hey, I didn't make the decision, it's the school board that did. Plus, my school does not have AC.
No Animal Crossing in school!

:eek:

We only got out of school early once because of temperature, because it was 20 below, and th stupid thing was I had to walk home!

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
No Animal Crossing in school!

:eek:

We only got out of school early once because of temperature, because it was 20 below, and th stupid thing was I had to walk home!
No, I meant air conditioner. Also, talking about my school about video game stuff, I can't really say if one group dominates another. I think X-Box might have a hold on most, though. Mind you, I've heard only little in the topic of video games at school. I think we're more sports based than anything.

Back