removing a villager

jadzia18

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
how do I remove a villager? I know you're supposed to wait for a cloud to show up on top of their head and all, but it never happens 😫

Have you built up any friendship with the villager you're trying to remove? Villagers won't ask to move unless you've talked to them enough and your island is maxed out on villagers. Simply ignoring them until they randomly ask is, weirdly, not how to do it.

There is a detailed guide available to further help you out here: https://yuexr.github.io/acnh/moveout.html

I think the easiest method (assuming you don't have amiibo) is to be as friendly as possible to a villager you want to move. It'll make it more likely for them to have the thought bubble of wanting to move.

Alternatively, if you got a cool campsite villager, you can invite them to your island but will randomly choose one of your villagers to replace. This one can be a bit of a pain, especially since there's no guarantee it'll land on the villager you want to kick out.

Then if you have an Animal Crossing amiibo, scan that villager in to camp at your site, fulfill their request three times, and then you can kick the desired villager out. Let me know if you need any other information!

I think the easiest method (assuming you don't have amiibo) is to be as friendly as possible to a villager you want to move. It'll make it more likely for them to have the thought bubble of wanting to move.

Alternatively, if you got a cool campsite villager, you can invite them to your island but will randomly choose one of your villagers to replace. This one can be a bit of a pain, especially since there's no guarantee it'll land on the villager you want to kick out.

Then if you have an Animal Crossing amiibo, scan that villager in to camp at your site, fulfill their request three times, and then you can kick the desired villager out. Let me know if you need any other information!
thank you!!

Best way to force the Villagers you want off your Island is by using Amiibo cards. Sure it will take three days to accomplish this task due to the summoned Villager needing to be on your Island three times before you can invite to move in but you also have complete control over who gets to move in. The Sanrio Amiibo cards are probably the best way to kick multiple Villagers off your Island and their respective characters are pretty cute looking and have some rather nice exclusive items associated with each of them. For regular Villagers, try Amazon or eBay for individual characters that you want.

Back