• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

๐ŸŽ‚ Renn's Art Bakery! ๐Ÿง [Catching up with the Queue]

Alright @IonicKarma and @your local goomy ! If you are still interested in art, lmk (in here or via PM). These holidays are a busy time, so I apologize if your order is delayed. No pressure though!
Ya I'm still interested! I'll send a DM shortly, just got to write it up!

Last edited:
Description: chunky cookie style, ill give you creative freedom of it!

References: either of the two characters here, if youd like to draw both i will pay for both! but if youre busy just either one is ok!

Dimensions: Any size is fine as long as youre okay with me resizing it for certain uses? I might set it as avatars or signatures on other sites haha

Payment: RLC ($8 or $16)

Hi, if the tbt pinglist is open, can I be put on it please? I've been waiting for a commission from the art queen jadetine for a while!

Hi, if the tbt pinglist is open, can I be put on it please? I've been waiting for a commission from the art queen jadetine for a while!
Oh my goodness!~ I'm sorry to make you wait in line, despite being royalty LOL. Lovely to have you here in the bakery, sire.
Post automatically merged:

Description: chunky cookie style, ill give you creative freedom of it!

References: either of the two characters here, if youd like to draw both i will pay for both! but if youre busy just either one is ok!

Dimensions: Any size is fine as long as youre okay with me resizing it for certain uses? I might set it as avatars or signatures on other sites haha

Payment: RLC ($8 or $16)
@Franny
Hi there! If you don't mind waiting a teeny tiny bit, I have one RLC commission in front of you.
I also am totally in love with both characters and couldn't possibly choose, so I'll do both! I'll send you a PM with sketches and payment info next week!

Hi there! If you don't mind waiting a teeny tiny bit, I have one RLC commission in front of you.
I also am totally in love with both characters and couldn't possibly choose, so I'll do both! I'll send you a PM with sketches and payment info next week!
i don't mind at all!! and i'm so glad you like them lol, excited to see how it turns out!

May I please be added to the ping list? I understand if the slots are full again. Thank you!

Maybe you could set aside a special Europe slot for them? Then at least one of them will get in.

(And you can bet if I wasn't already on the list, I would be in here snapping up that last spot. ^o^;> )

Maybe you could set aside a special Europe slot for them? Then at least one of them will get in.

(And you can bet if I wasn't already on the list, I would be in here snapping up that last spot. ^o^;> )
I'd love to, though I haven't checked who is where ... I don't want to start a war, so if someone PM's me that they were asleep, I'm happy to set aside 2 slots for the sleepers. XD

You are in! (This is so unfair to Europe, sorry my friends on the other side of the world) LOL
Oh, my! I didn't think about those who entered the raffle who are in Europe. May I give up my ping list spot but ask for it to be given to the first person from Europe who asks to be added? I understand if that's not possible but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thank you!

Oh, my! I didn't think about those who entered the raffle who are in Europe. May I give up my ping list spot but ask for it to be given to the first person from Europe who asks to be added? I understand of that's not possible but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thank you!
Don't worry, I've tried to set aside 2 slots for them! I really didn't think this through either...

Don't worry, I've tried to set aside 2 slots for them! I really didn't think this through either...
That's very kind of you! I'm still willing to give up my ping list slot to a raffle entrant from Europe if need be. Thank you!

Back