• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

For @Amilee a battle between OCs Freya and Calytrix!

Speedpaint (that's actually painfully long because I took like... 12 hours on this piece. :ROFLMAO::eek:
aaah i love it so much 😭❤ thank you so so much again! im always amazed at your art but this is even better than i imagined! 🥺
can you put me back on the pinglist if thats ok? c:

An art trade with @Shoutarous , featuring their OC:

Final Piece (as always, click for full size)

1643054096593.png

Speedpaint (started as a phone background in dimensions, but I changed my mind because square is my comfort zone):

Art trade with @Mistreil - something special...

3D projection using MentalCanvas! (I forgot the eye shinies for the video, but they're in the final image...)

Final image:
woah???? thats so neat!! 🙏🙏 thank youuuu gkjlgd i can totally imagine an acrylic stand with each of the pieces (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

@SpaceTokki77 if you are still interested in art, I'm ready for your request! The shop is now PWYW, but you have already donated plenty of tbt to my raffles...

may i be added to the pinglist?? i love the art you made for me so i would love to get more ;w;

No rush no worries 😉
ty renn 🥺 i love ur art as always!

as for the art, i wasn’t sure what to put so i hope this will do! if you need any extra info, lmk :]

character ref
outfit ref!
would love something cozy and aesthetic, maybe with flickering string lights if u can :0
will leave pose/expression up to u!
payment: 500 tbt (minus 190? i honestly don’t mind either way haha, whichever u prefer!)

Last edited:
The Zoruas evolved into Zoroarks! Rex is so glam in her Sygna suit:

speedpaint:
I was super cranky when this was posted so I never got to properly thank you! It looks great, my apologies for being a bit cross. Definitely a great piece!

also i'm asking to be put back on the tbt pinglist tysm

I was super cranky when this was posted so I never got to properly thank you! It looks great, my apologies for being a bit cross. Definitely a great piece!

also i'm asking to be put back on the tbt pinglist tysm
I really needed the tiny bit of extra love today; I tried joining a new place for art but I keep getting shot down, even for trades, so I’m so happy to hear from you and everyone here.

Gotta get through this blasted valentines event project, grab that pink feather, then burn through my tbt ping list yahhhhhhhhh !!!

I really needed the tiny bit of extra love today; I tried joining a new place for art but I keep getting shot down, even for trades, so I’m so happy to hear from you and everyone here.

Gotta get through this blasted valentines event project, grab that pink feather, then burn through my tbt ping list yahhhhhhhhh !!!
Well obviously they have no taste if they keep shooting you down. That's their problem 😤

Keep it going, girl! You're great, your art is grewt and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise! ❤️

People are rejecting your offers of art? They're crazy! Your art is amazing, and you're amazing. You're so amazing, I want to order some art for RLC, and I've never paid anyone real money for art before. Yours is just that good. I'm not in any rush, so you can do whatever else you're working on first, but I think I'm about ready for my next commission from you now. So, please add me to the RLC list, and do whatever else you need to do first before mine. :)

Hey Renn! No rush whatsoever but I was wondering around how much USD would an art piece like that Christmas one you made for me be?

People are rejecting your offers of art? They're crazy! Your art is amazing, and you're amazing. You're so amazing, I want to order some art for RLC, and I've never paid anyone real money for art before. Yours is just that good. I'm not in any rush, so you can do whatever else you're working on first, but I think I'm about ready for my next commission from you now. So, please add me to the RLC list, and do whatever else you need to do first before mine. :)
Thank you for the kind words; I just needed a self-care day, so I've been watching Ever After while folding laundry today, lol. I will ping you as soon as I'm cleared on the two I'm working on. ^_^
Post automatically merged:

Hey Renn! No rush whatsoever but I was wondering around how much USD would an art piece like that Christmas one you made for me be?
Hi @Corrie ! That grand piano is still one of my proudest achievements in props, lol. I have converted the shop to PWYW now, but previously, the RLC commissions were set at $2/ hour. That piece was worth about $20, but again, it's PWYW now.

Thank you for the kind words; I just needed a self-care day, so I've been watching Ever After while folding laundry today, lol. I will ping you as soon as I'm cleared on the two I'm working on. ^_^
Post automatically merged:

Hi @Corrie ! That grand piano is still one of my proudest achievements in props, lol. I have converted the shop to PWYW now, but previously, the RLC commissions were set at $2/ hour. That piece was worth about $20, but again, it's PWYW now.
I'd gladly pay that, it was freaking amazing!! I still have to fully decide on an idea but could I please be put on a RLC pinglist?

ty renn 🥺 i love ur art as always!

as for the art, i wasn’t sure what to put so i hope this will do! if you need any extra info, lmk :]

character ref
outfit ref!
would love something cozy and aesthetic, maybe with flickering string lights if u can :0
will leave pose/expression up to u!
payment: 500 tbt (minus 190? i honestly don’t mind either way haha, whichever u prefer!)
Two weeks later... @SpaceTokki77
Luna-Gif.png

and the non-Gif version (for some reasons the colors look crazy on my screen, so let me know if you want any fixes)

And apologies, but the timelapse is so large that it will only upload as a 30 sec vid:

And because I spent so much effort learning to paint a face, here's the headshot. ^___^
1644987470437.png

Last edited:
Two weeks later... @SpaceTokki77
Luna-Gif.png

and the non-Gif version (for some reasons the colors look crazy on my screen, so let me know if you want any fixes)

And apologies, but the timelapse is so large that it will only upload as a 30 sec vid:

And because I spent so much effort learning to paint a face, here's the headshot. ^___^
View attachment 430330
HEMSKDKDK WHAT 😭 THAT IS SO FREAKING GORGEOUS IM DYING
BUT SERIOUSLY, HOW DID YOU EVEN-
this is so cute omg, thank you so muchh 💜💜 i’m sending you more tbt because clearly i underpaid you 😤

Back