• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

Feel free to change up the outfits if you want to, summer clothes, but I'll leave it ip to you

Toby tends to wear more scruffy clothes, often torn from how wreckless he can be. Like his shirt in that picture, then Toby is mr city boy and would probably wear something casual, softly stylish, but he's not fancy

So 500 TBT?

Last edited:
Aw that's so sweet of you!

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, etc.) Please have her standing with her hands behind her back smiling sweetly.

References: (reference images / links) Saki Mikajima from Durarara!!

Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc) Fresh Baguette. The same size and transparent background as the Masaomi you did for me.

Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? No thanks!

Payment: 150tbt
@Corrie Chibi Saki Mikajima ready for your approval! Lmk if anything is missing, or if you want her with more blush / shine / whatevs.

@your local goomy I'm ready for your request! Phew, finally, after all that camp hubbub. XD
I saw your signature request thread, and thought it would be super cute with Hop + Maple running to the right, but having his wooloo and Maple's starter trailing behind... yeah? >.< Hahaha, whatever you wanna request!

I'd also like to offer you a PWYW rate, since it took so long to get to your request. Remember, you already threw some tbt at me!

@your local goomy I'm ready for your request! Phew, finally, after all that camp hubbub. XD
I saw your signature request thread, and thought it would be super cute with Hop + Maple running to the right, but having his wooloo and Maple's starter trailing behind... yeah? >.< Hahaha, whatever you wanna request!

I'd also like to offer you a PWYW rate, since it took so long to get to your request. Remember, you already threw some tbt at me!
Hi Renn! I LOVE that idea, oh my gosh! I'm mainly on mobile and don't see my sig much, and I was planning on getting the Wedding Cake tier from you anyway, so perhaps it could be a more full-fledged drawing? Maybe them going through the countryside or something? I think that would be cute.

As for Maple's starter, she has a Honchkrow, but Murkrow is fine as well! I had 60 from the raffle put in, but I'm more than happy to give you the remaining 440, no need for PWYW ^^

Hi Renn! I LOVE that idea, oh my gosh! I'm mainly on mobile and don't see my sig much, and I was planning on getting the Wedding Cake tier from you anyway, so perhaps it could be a more full-fledged drawing? Maybe them going through the countryside or something? I think that would be cute.

As for Maple's starter, she has a Honchkrow, but Murkrow is fine as well! I had 60 from the raffle put in, but I'm more than happy to give you the remaining 440, no need for PWYW ^^
Aww alright then. 🥰
Would you like chibi style or anime style?
For the canvas, would you like a square or any other specific dimensions?

I'm back again :3

Description: Xiao and Gorou from Genshin Impact, I'll leave the pose and stuff up to you, could the background have paper lanterns and be at night kinda like my pfp
References:
latest-1.png
latest.png

Their outfits are kinda complex so if you need to simplify them you can, or I can give alternative outfit ideas
Dimensions: I plan to use it as my signature so whatever dimensions you think would be good for that
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? No thanks
Payment: 500 tbt

Description: Xiao and Gorou from Genshin Impact, I'll leave the pose and stuff up to you, could the background have paper lanterns and be at night kinda like my pfp
References:
View attachment 397798View attachment 397799
Their outfits are kinda complex so if you need to simplify them you can, or I can give alternative outfit ideas
Dimensions: I plan to use it as my signature so whatever dimensions you think would be good for that
OOOOH I love the new moniker! Questions:
1. You you want full body or would half body work? Or shoulders up?
2. Are they friends? Haha, or I can just have them stare straight forward.

OOOOH I love the new moniker! Questions:
1. You you want full body or would half body work? Or shoulders up?
2. Are they friends? Haha, or I can just have them stare straight forward.
1. Half body works!
2. I don't think they have any relation to each other but you can still put them in a friendly pose LOL they're just my 2 favorite characters

Ty for your patience! Click for full image!

I learned a TON about painting techniques and a lil anatomy, so tysm for this opportunity. Hop is such a cutie next to Maple!

References:
View attachment 397798View attachment 397799
Finally! After 2 weeks, your signature is ready! @EchoNyx

I am always tempted to start playing Genshin Impact, but I know my collect-them-all personality would go crazy… still, their art is so lovely and the music is really nice, so maybe I will see you there soon…

Back