• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

I painted a green witch for @Calysis! I particularly love the little additions requested (lavender hair, pointed fae ears)...
I am super proud of how this turned out... so I uploaded it to my social media right away. 🤣

Scroll right to see the reference and the speedpaint. If you are interested in the FREE brush set, it can be found here: https://liliyth.gumroad.com/l/liliythfreebrushes

Just in case Instagram doesn't load, here's the image thumbnail:

And youtube link for the 30sec speedpaint:

Last edited:
  • For 2022, I have decided to trial PWYW in my shop; I may simplify the menu soon, but I'm still willing to draw pretty much anything. ^^
  • There are 3 tbt ping slots open, but I apologize in advance for the wait; I should be able to get to requests faster now that the busy holiday season is over.

Hi @Amilee! Hope you had a great holiday and new years! I'm ready for your request.

great! i have an idea but im not sure if you can/want to do it so just let me know. if not i can find something else no problem ^^

Description: wedding cake, the two of them fighting each other, freya has a gun but theres like paint in it kinda like splatoon and calytrix has a staff you can see on the smaller picture and can also fly with her wings. you can also animate something if you want but its ok if you dont find something to animate or if its too much work ^^
References: https://toyhou.se/3487805.freya + https://toyhou.se/12802679.calytrix (please draw her with the blonde hair)
Dimensions: whatever works best for you
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt or free w/higher tier)? yes
Payment: 900 tbt

omg your art is so cute!! I cant believe I'm just now seeing ur shop :-0 I would love to order an animated snow globe like the one you already did somewhat if thats okay!

Tier: Flickering Candles
Characters: My island rep and stitches
Refs: here
Background: Abstract; Christmas tree with snow falling but a spring/summer background? (i'm in southern hemisphere on my island!) and could you make the lights on the tree just a simple light yellow/white color instead of multi
TBT offer: 100

omg your art is so cute!! I cant believe I'm just now seeing ur shop :-0 I would love to order an animated snow globe like the one you already did somewhat if thats okay!

Tier: Flickering Candles
Characters: My island rep and stitches
Refs: here
Background: Abstract; Christmas tree with snow falling but a spring/summer background? (i'm in southern hemisphere on my island!) and could you make the lights on the tree just a simple light yellow/white color instead of multi
TBT offer: 100
Aww ty for the kind words @allainah ! I'm going to stick you in the Pinglist queue after the other folks. Hopefully you don't mind waiting for a month 😅😬😭
Did you want any color ornaments on the tree? I'm just gonna use the same file as my current snowglobe and change it to a daytime summer scene. The lights right now are already yellow if that's okay.

Aww ty for the kind words @allainah ! I'm going to stick you in the Pinglist queue after the other folks. Hopefully you don't mind waiting for a month 😅😬😭
Did you want any color ornaments on the tree? I'm just gonna use the same file as my current snowglobe and change it to a daytime summer scene. The lights right now are already yellow if that's okay.

yes that's fine!! i'll wait as long as you need, i'm p patient ahha :~) and oh! oop idk why i glanced over and saw it as red lights haha but yes the red ornaments and yellow lights is perfect <3 thanks so much!
would you like me to send the tbt now ? or after you're closer (i dont mind either way)

It's beautiful as always! Thank you so much! I'll definitely be getting more art from you, possibly with RLC, but for now, may I please be added back to the TBT list?

Hi @EtchaSketch ! If you are still interested in art, send me your order form. ^^
You already have 100 tbt in credit from raffles, and the shop is now PWYW, just so you know. (y)

Alright, if you ever come back online, feel free to PM me @EtchaSketch ! No worries.

You're up, @King koopa ! The shop is currently PWYW (pay what you want), so anything you want drawn at whatever price is fine. ^^

Last edited:
Alright, if you ever come back online, feel free to PM me @EtchaSketch ! No worries.

You're up, @King koopa ! The shop is currently PWYW (pay what you want), so anything you want to drawn at whatever price is fine. ^^
Awesome! I have to think about what I'm gonna order you, but I'll pm you by tommorrow with the details!

☺ Hi Renn! Could you take me off the TBT pinglist and move me to RLC? I'd rather pay that way and not take up a pinglist slot
Aww, lol I hope I wasn't making you impatient! I started a new coloring style that has a painfully slow learning curve...
I'm happy to move you to RLC and the moment I finish one of these 3 requests, you'll be pinged.
Also, omg, Fox McCloud... 😊 so many good memories, lol.

Aww, lol I hope I wasn't making you impatient! I started a new coloring style that has a painfully slow learning curve...
I'm happy to move you to RLC and the moment I finish one of these 3 requests, you'll be pinged.
Also, omg, Fox McCloud... 😊 so many good memories, lol.
I'm not impatient at all, lol. I just had a bit of a bigger idea, so I wanted to pay RLC for it ^^. Take your time!

And yeah, I love Fox, haha 😅

Back