• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

For @JemAC ! Lmk if you want a simple airbrush background or to change the order of the eeveelutions or whatevs.

Click for full size images:
Eevee Avatar with dino plush and

Eeveelutions Signature, featuring Sylveon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Umbreon with other TBT collectibles.

Speedpaints:
Eevee pfp

Eeveelutions sig

Last edited:
What the heck Renn? I don't even know how you can art like this. So beautiful! 😍🌟
Aw shucks, says you with the adorable cat villager creations and the most consistency ever. We have so much to learn from each other. 🥰

I'm gonna crawl into bed, but if you want to post or PM your request, I'll take a look tomorrow, assuming you still want to commission me. 🙃😉

For @JemAC ! Lmk if you want a simple airbrush background or to change the order of the eeveelutions or whatevs.

Click for full size images:
Eevee Avatar with dino plush and

Eeveelutions Signature, featuring Sylveon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Umbreon with other TBT collectibles.

Speedpaints:
Eevee pfp

Eeveelutions sig

Aww I’m completely in love with these, thank you so much! Your artwork and detail is amazing and each one is adorable, as always I’m so impressed by your talent!🥺🥰

Aw shucks, says you with the adorable cat villager creations and the most consistency ever. We have so much to learn from each other. 🥰

I'm gonna crawl into bed, but if you want to post or PM your request, I'll take a look tomorrow, assuming you still want to commission me. 🙃😉
I definitely still do! 😍 ❤ I will post my request first thing in the morning (if that's ok), because it's late here and my brain is just not working. 😴 🥰

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, etc.)
I'm choosing wedding cake tier because there are two characters, but the rest is up to you if that's ok? 🥰

I'd just like my character interacting with her ivysaur in some way, and that's it. Don't feel obligated to paint a complex background because of the tier, simple background/transparent/semi transparent, anything is fine, whatever you're feeling!

References: (reference images / links)
My current avatar is the best representation of the hair, since ACNH doesn't have hair with a middle part. Clothes are completely up to you, but it would be nice if they matched the colours of ivysaur (green/pink flower colour). 🥰
by lana.png

Internet_20210612_083702_8.jpeg

Internet_20210606_154540_2.jpeg

My Toyhouse sheet for her
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc)
Up to you!

Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)?
Not necessary

Payment:
$20 RLC

I am not fussy at all with what you come up with, I'm happy for you to just do your thing! 🥰

Thank you for considering Renn! ❤ I hope your arm is recovering ok. ☹ Don't rush on my order, whenever you're ready or feeling better is fine, take your time! 😊

I'm choosing wedding cake tier because there are two characters, but the rest is up to you if that's ok? 🥰

I'd just like my character interacting with her ivysaur in some way, and that's it. Don't feel obligated to paint a complex background because of the tier, simple background/transparent/semi transparent, anything is fine, whatever you're feeling!

My current avatar is the best representation of the hair, since ACNH doesn't have hair with a middle part. Clothes are completely up to you, but it would be nice if they matched the colours of ivysaur (green/pink flower colour). 🥰
View attachment 402256
View attachment 402254
View attachment 402255
My Toyhouse sheet for her
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc)
Up to you!

Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)?
Not necessary

Payment:
$20 RLC

I am not fussy at all with what you come up with, I'm happy for you to just do your thing! 🥰

Thank you for considering Renn! ❤ I hope your arm is recovering ok. ☹ Don't rush on my order, whenever you're ready or feeling better is fine, take your time! 😊
Omg I can't compete with Lana's hair rendering, lol, but I love Ivysaur 💕 and attempting pokemon in general.

For their interaction, what would you say is SJ's vibe? Is she more active, bookish, into gardening or competitive? Would she be a Pokémon groomer, battler, breeder, nurse, chef, historian, etc.

Edit: thanks for considering my arm! It's doing great as long as i don't raise my hand or play wii tennis or something, lol.

Last edited:
Omg I can't compete with Lana's hair rendering, lol, but I love Ivysaur 💕 and attempting pokemon in general.

For their interaction, what would you say is SJ's vibe? Is she more active, bookish, into gardening or competitive? Would she be a Pokémon groomer, battler, breeder, nurse, chef, historian, etc.

Edit: thanks for considering my arm! It's doing great as long as i don't raise my hand or play wii tennis or something, lol.
Oh my gosh, no you do you with the hair, I was just giving an example of not having a fringe/bangs, since I think my AC rep has bangs.

I think SJ would be a Pokémon researcher! 🥰 She'd love helping and observing Pokémon. I would say she's curious and happy, loves nature, and loves spending time in nature with the Pokémon. Sorry, does that help at all?! 😂

@amye.miller Ready for your request, if you would still like to commission me! ^_^

Oh, yes! I am definitely still interested!! Could I get a detailed chibi (chunky cookie style) of this character?

Should I send the payment now or once you have finished?

Oh, yes! I am definitely still interested!! Could I get a detailed chibi (chunky cookie style) of this character?

Should I send the payment now or once you have finished?
Sure thing! You have until the approved sketch stage to pay, but most people just send the tbt anyway so they don't forget. It's up to you!

I've never seen a Cacteen before! So cute. 😍 💓 💗
I'll get to sketching!

Sure thing! You have until the approved sketch stage to pay, but most people just send the tbt anyway so they don't forget. It's up to you!

I've never seen a Cacteen before! So cute. 😍 💓 💗
I'll get to sketching!

Thank you! Just sent the payment!! <3

Hi @AccfSally ! I'm finishing up with the previous TBT commission, so I'm ready for your request! Let me know if you're still interested.
Copy of the order form:
Would you like it toasted = include speedpaint (+10 tbt)?
Payment:

Description: Mystery Muffin!
Sylvana in the outfit below. I'll leave the pose to you (if that's ok)
For the background, just make it cherry blossoms falling.
References:
FA3eOfWUUAUO0h9.jpeg
NH-Clothing-Paper_parasol.png
Dimensions: Surprise me.
Would you like it toasted = include speedpaint (+10 tbt)? Sure
Payment: 160 TBT Thank you!

Back