• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

Description: Mystery Muffin!
Sylvana in the outfit below. I'll leave the pose to you (if that's ok)
For the background, just make it cherry blossoms falling.
References: Dimensions: Surprise me.
Would you like it toasted = include speedpaint (+10 tbt)? Sure
Payment: 160 TBT Thank you!
Omg yassss I'm so ready to try out the watercolor brushes for this!

It looks like I'm next on the list. May I ask some questions now so that I can prepare my request ahead of time? I have several ideas for things I would like drawn, and I'll choose one or two depending on what you're able/prefer to draw, or what you already know about, or what counts as layered croissant VS wedding cake tier. But I can ask my questions when it's my turn if that works better for you.

It looks like I'm next on the list. May I ask some questions now so that I can prepare my request ahead of time? I have several ideas for things I would like drawn, and I'll choose one or two depending on what you're able/prefer to draw, or what you already know about, or what counts as layered croissant VS wedding cake tier. But I can ask my questions when it's my turn if that works better for you.
Ask away! I don't want any surprises when it comes to your hard earned tbt.

Description: Mystery Muffin!
Sylvana in the outfit below. I'll leave the pose to you (if that's ok)
For the background, just make it cherry blossoms falling.
References: Dimensions: Surprise me.
Would you like it toasted = include speedpaint (+10 tbt)? Sure
Payment: 160 TBT Thank you!
Thank you for letting me try something new (watercolors scare me)! I hope this Sylvana lives up to your expectations.
I wish it was spring again!

speedpaint:

Last edited:
Hey! Please could I be added to the RLC pinglist for another pfp and sig? I'm wanting to commission some for the festive/Xmas season so there's no rush, know there are quite a few already waiting on the tbt pinglist, thank you! 🥰

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, etc.)
I'm choosing wedding cake tier because there are two characters, but the rest is up to you if that's ok? 🥰

I'd just like my character interacting with her ivysaur in some way, and that's it. Don't feel obligated to paint a complex background because of the tier, simple background/transparent/semi transparent, anything is fine, whatever you're feeling!

References: (reference images / links)
My current avatar is the best representation of the hair, since ACNH doesn't have hair with a middle part. Clothes are completely up to you, but it would be nice if they matched the colours of ivysaur (green/pink flower colour). 🥰
View attachment 402256
View attachment 402254
View attachment 402255
My Toyhouse sheet for her
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc)
Up to you!

Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)?
Not necessary

Payment:
$20 RLC

I am not fussy at all with what you come up with, I'm happy for you to just do your thing! 🥰

Thank you for considering Renn! ❤ I hope your arm is recovering ok. ☹ Don't rush on my order, whenever you're ready or feeling better is fine, take your time! 😊

Tadaaaaaaa! SJ and her Ivysaur hanging out on a tree branch, haha. Thank you being so patient! @S.J.

and a speedpaint is automatically included in the RLC orders, but you don’t have to watch it or anything lol; I uploaded a 30 second version:

Tadaaaaaaa! SJ and her Ivysaur hanging out on a tree branch, haha. Thank you being so patient! @S.J.

and a speedpaint is automatically included in the RLC orders, but you don’t have to watch it or anything lol; I uploaded a 30 second version:

Aw another amazing piece of artwork, I love all the detail in it! Ivysaur looks so cute 🥺

Aw another amazing piece of artwork, I love all the detail in it! Ivysaur looks so cute 🥺
Aww, I appreciate it! I am a fan of grass types, though irl I definitely do NOT have a green thumb, lol.

@kiwikenobi ready for your order! (I bet you are asleep 😄)

Last edited:

Aaaaah, I love it so much! 🥰🥰 Ivysaur holding her flower looks the sweetest. 🥺❤ Thank you so much! 🥰🌟

Part 1 for @kiwikenobi :

This is Pierce Mustelidae, a partially roboticized skunk mercenary from the Sonic the animated series universe.

I wanted to say thanks for trusting me with the first image of your OC because it will become the reference point for future art; it is very meaningful for me, especially since I haven't drawn anything close to robots or Mecha before.

I love it! I wouldn't have guessed you never drew robots/mecha before. It looks phenomenal! And it's so exciting to be able to see my character brought to life like this. He looks so cool! Thank you! ^_^

@Amilee hi again! I'm rested and ready for your order!
yay great! id love something similar to last time if thats ok :3

Description: wedding cake! im not sure what to go for here, they are both pretty playful and child like so maybe they are both playing or drawing something?
References: https://toyhou.se/993629.minto (her hair color should be like the pastel version :D) + https://toyhou.se/11970347.etoile (in the more blue color way, her eyes are pastel pink)
Dimensions: whatever works for you!

Payment: 800tbt c:

yay great! id love something similar to last time if thats ok :3

Description: wedding cake! im not sure what to go for here, they are both pretty playful and child like so maybe they are both playing or drawing something?
References: https://toyhou.se/993629.minto (her hair color should be like the pastel version :D) + https://toyhou.se/11970347.etoile (in the more blue color way, her eyes are pastel pink)
Dimensions: whatever works for you!

Payment: 800tbt c:
You have such amazing characters! I have several ideas that I'll pm to you sketches for. 😁

Back