• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing [Request] [Shirt] Pokémon Sun and Moon: Lana's shirt

Peridot666

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
just a request
i really like her design, so i wanted it in animal crossing
here are the pictures:
IMG_2086.jpg
picture for the back:
IMG_2087.jpg

Last edited:
just the shirt? i can also make her pants into a dress style

A wild wishiwashi appears!

[x]

I originally did try to make the outfit look like it was pants, but it just ended up looking funny to me, so I left it as a dress...

Please let me know if something is off!​

Last edited:
A wild wishiwashi appears!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

I originally did try to make the outfit look like it was pants, but it just ended up looking funny to me, so I left it as a dress...

Please let me know if something is off!​

haha i've already made her one. i think both of ours is lacking what each other has included. mine's lacking shadow and urs is lacking accuracy. we should fuse them ^^ (and ur emblem thing is better than mine)

http://www.belltreeforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=190086&d=1481232779

Last edited:
I feel like when you say "we should fuse them", there should be this awesome sounding music and big explosion going on in the background.

/peers around hopefully
/is sadly disappointed

Either way, final product looks very nice.​

I feel like when you say "we should fuse them", there should be this awesome sounding music and big explosion going on in the background.

/peers around hopefully
/is sadly disappointed

Either way, final product looks very nice.​

lol that would be awesome. and thanks ^^

Back