• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Requesting a Holding Town

mayorsam17

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (156) +
Upon deciding to restart my town, I am looking for a town that will serve as a "loading dock" of sorts- a town where I can drop off a ton of stuff (200+ items), reset my town, and then return to the town to pick everything up again. Because there are a lot of items, I will need the gates to be open for many hours so that I can come in and out of the town dropping off items, then returning to my town to pick up more. After everything has been transferred, I ask that the items be held in the town while I restart, and then I will return to pick up everything I dropped off earlier.

SOooo, it is going to take a long time, and I ask that you only offer if you are available for however much time it takes. As for what's in it for you, I will give you any amount of bells you feel appropriate.

This community has been incredibly kind and welcoming to me in the short time I've been here, and I know this is asking a lot, but I hope somebody will be able to spare some time for little ol' me.

Thank you in advance to any kind soul willing to help me out <3

Upon deciding to restart my town, I am looking for a town that will serve as a "loading dock" of sorts- a town where I can drop off a ton of stuff (200+ items), reset my town, and then return to the town to pick everything up again. Because there are a lot of items, I will need the gates to be open for many hours so that I can come in and out of the town dropping off items, then returning to my town to pick up more. After everything has been transferred, I ask that the items be held in the town while I restart, and then I will return to pick up everything I dropped off earlier.

SOooo, it is going to take a long time, and I ask that you only offer if you are available for however much time it takes. As for what's in it for you, I will give you any amount of bells you feel appropriate.

This community has been incredibly kind and welcoming to me in the short time I've been here, and I know this is asking a lot, but I hope somebody will be able to spare some time for little ol' me.

Thank you in advance to any kind soul willing to help me out <3

I can hold the items for you but will you be using lockers ? It be easier to fill all the slots then use the train locker and drop off

I can hold the items for you but will you be using lockers ? It be easier to fill all the slots then use the train locker and drop off

I can do whatever works best for you, but I will need more space than what is offered in the locker. Is that okay with you?

I can do whatever works best for you, but I will need more space than what is offered in the locker. Is that okay with you?
I hope you don't mind using the other half of the town area i have stuff laying out already/so you will have to cross the bridge

Last edited:
Back