• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Research] Amiibo Campsite Requests

Ace Marvel

Merry & Happy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6012-8136-6825
Red Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
White Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
CAMPFIRE DIY REQUESTS

I'm looking into a theory that they have fixed requests depending on their personality.
I will make a correlation and I need your help to achieve this.

Here you can see all the data we have gotten: CLICK HERE

Lady Sugarsaurus is doing research about what villagers craft and what you find in bottles, if you can help CLICK HERE to share your data.

If someone remembers or could check by inviting them to the campsite, could you share, filling the form, to see if they have a fixed item pool.

Villager:
Personality:
1st request:
2nd request:
3rd request:

HERE IS A FULL LIST THAT MATCHES ALL THE DATA WE COLLECTED
The Campsite data matches the regular villager personality DIYs.

I exported this from

You can use your information to cross verify, but what you are doing has already been done.

Last edited:
I recall:
one of Genji's requests was a doghouse
Ribbot's first request was a doghouse
two of Ankha's requests were coconut juice and an unglazed dish set

I recall:
one of Genji's requests was a doghouse
Ribbot's first request was a doghouse
two of Ankha's requests were coconut juice and an unglazed dish set
Have Ankha's amiibo I will invite her today.

Edit: She asked for an aroma pot.

Merengue's first was a terrarium. Second may have been a log bench? Log furniture of some sort, and I'm pretty sure it was of the sitting variety. I'll update with her third request later!

Invited Flora! Her first request as a wooden stool.
Yeah... I will invite her tomorrow and see if she ask for a wooden stool, to check if the order change but are the same items. if not, guess it's random or each personality has pool of items.

They’re different then because I just did Ankha’s third DIY, which has the iron dresser, and her second was the palm tree lamp. I am pretty sure they don’t give you a DIY for items you can’t make for non-native ingredients reasons (ie if you have no peaches on your island, they aren’t going to expect a Peach Umbrella), so it has to be flexible anyways

The 3 DIYs Julian asked me for were a golden candle stick, wooden double bed and an acoustic guitar in that order
not sure about the double bed, but I remember he asked for an acoustic guitar.
Post automatically merged:

They’re different then because I just did Ankha’s third DIY, which has the iron dresser, and her second was the palm tree lamp. I am pretty sure they don’t give you a DIY for items you can’t make for non-native ingredients reasons (ie if you have no peaches on your island, they aren’t going to expect a Peach Umbrella), so it has to be flexible anyways

I had the DIY before Flora asked for it, but you need 3 whites hyacinths, 3 yellow roses and 3 red cosmos. All of which are not native to my island I got mums and windflowers as a secondary type.

I dont remember what Chief wanted but I do remember one of the items was an iron hanger stand.

Cant remember the other two though :c

julian definitely asked me for a golden candlestick, I really want to say it was his first request but it was a while ago at this point so I'm not sure. I'm 100% sure he *didn't* ask me for an acoustic guitar though, because I bought that recipe from another player long after I moved him in. not sure how seriously you're compiling stuff, but I could scan him in again to check because I voided him after a while. (sorry julian...)

maybe there's a pool larger than 3 that villagers pull their requests from, but still a fixed pool. I remember thinking it was really fitting that he asked for the candlestick given his house interior lol, so I was wondering if the requests were random or not.

just for information, I just moved in wolfgang and he requested:
1st - raccoon figurine
2nd - ironwood table
3rd - tea table

julian definitely asked me for a golden candlestick, I really want to say it was his first request but it was a while ago at this point so I'm not sure. I'm 100% sure he *didn't* ask me for an acoustic guitar though, because I bought that recipe from another player long after I moved him in. not sure how seriously you're compiling stuff, but I could scan him in again to check because I voided him after a while. (sorry julian...)

maybe there's a pool larger than 3 that villagers pull their requests from, but still a fixed pool. I remember thinking it was really fitting that he asked for the candlestick given his house interior lol, so I was wondering if the requests were random or not.

just for information, I just moved in wolfgang and he requested:
1st - raccoon figurine
2nd - ironwood table
3rd - tea table
for me julians last was a wooden bucket

I'm starting to believe that the fixed pool might go with personality, since Coltons (smug) asked for a wooden bucket.

Cyrano asked for a sleigh, then an iron hanger. Tomorrow will be his third day.

So we have two cranky asking for iron hanger, though Chief for me didn't asked for one.
Same with Genji and ribbot (jocks asking for doghouse)

I invited Curlos yesterday and he wanted an ironwood chair. Today I invited Sylvia and she wanted a birdcage. On Francine’s first visit she wanted an unglazed dish set, and Becky wanted a palm tree lamp.

I’ll try inviting someone for a second time tomorrow to see what they want that time!

I don't have any data points to add, but my guess is that the Campsite requests are exact same as the DIY Recipes that any given personality hands out, whether through crafting in their homes or even through messages in a bottle. I think it's because, if you don't have the DIY, then the camper just gives it to you, so it makes sense that they're all the same.

The companion guide confirms that DIYs are locked to personality. For example, I've noticed that the Smug villagers can give DIYs from the Golden series when crafting. The messages in bottles also seem to function the same way; the letters from those animals aren't just for flavor text. For example, I found a bottle sent by Aurora (a Normal Penguin) with a Floral Swag DIY. I did a random search for people offering to let visitors obtain a Floral Swag DIY through a villager crafting, and most/all results I found had Normal villagers.

Consequently, if you're looking for some specific DIYs, the "easiest" thing to do might be to find a cheap Amiibo card of the specific personality you need and just keep getting free Recipes by inviting them over and over again.

I don't have any data points to add, but my guess is that the Campsite requests are exact same as the DIY Recipes that any given personality hands out, whether through crafting in their homes or even through messages in a bottle. I think it's because, if you don't have the DIY, then the camper just gives it to you, so it makes sense that they're all the same.

The companion guide confirms that DIYs are locked to personality. For example, I've noticed that the Smug villagers can give DIYs from the Golden series when crafting. The messages in bottles also seem to function the same way; the letters from those animals aren't just for flavor text. For example, I found a bottle sent by Aurora (a Normal Penguin) with a Floral Swag DIY. I did a random search for people offering to let visitors obtain a Floral Swag DIY through a villager crafting, and most/all results I found had Normal villagers.

Consequently, if you're looking for some specific DIYs, the "easiest" thing to do might be to find a cheap Amiibo card of the specific personality you need and just keep getting free Recipes by inviting them over and over again.

Yes! That's what I'm trying to find, another thread is about crafting villager and messages in bottles. So if we can cross analyze the date, it will be confirm, and it could help people find DIY using amiibos.

3 that I remember

Ankha wanted a Palm Tree Lamp

Punchy wanted a Shell/Clam Fountain

Bianca wanted a round log table.

don't remember all of the requests i got unfortunately, but off the top of my head:

-muffy asked me for an iron garden bench and a birdcage
-bob asked for a clackercart
-mint asked for a butterchurn
-scoot asked for a matryoshka

Back