• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Research] Amiibo Campsite Requests

I don't remember what Shep requested the other two times, but I invited him to my campsite today and he wanted log stakes as his final request.

Villager: Gonzo
Personality: Cranky
1st request: campfire
2nd request: iron hanger stand (or whatever the iron thing that you hang your coats on is called)
3rd request: pot

I invited cranky Dobie twice. He wanted an umbrella stand and a gong. I don’t remember any of snooty Vivian’s other than the first, which was an ironwood dresser.

Molly asked for a log bench and a cutting board. I'll scan her again tomorrow.

Edit: Molly's 3rd request was a grass standee.

Last edited:
Marina asked me for a rocking horse.
Cookie asked for small cardboard boxes.

edit: Last night scanned Fuschia in and she asked for a wooden mini table. Today she asked for an iron garden chair.

Last edited:
I remember Beau (Lazy) asked me for a wooden simple bed, big cardboard boxes and some other cardboard item.

I can't remember what the other cardboard item was, but I remember it being one as I was running out of cardboard boxes due to the one on the previous day.

I feel him asking for two cardboard items goes hand in hand with the limited item pool theory.​

Villager: Phoebe
Personality: Uchi
1st request: Wooden waste bin
2nd request: Shell stool
3rd request: Shell partition

I’ve only ever invited any individual villager once each so far (I like variety), but I’ve been recording what they ask for. So far Portia (Snooty) and Annalise (Snooty) have both asked for a birdbath in my town.

My boyfriend has been borrowing my amiibo cards to meet different campers, and he’s had one duplicate request as well: Vivian (Snooty) and Yuka (Snooty) both asked for golden dishes.

I can't remember exactly what all three for Bones and Dobie were (the two amiibos I've done so far) but I do remember a few

Bones (lazy):
Cardboard bed
Shell fountain

Dobie (cranky):
Raccoon figurine
Gong

I'll make sure to take note for the next ones!

Last edited:
Thanks for all your data! I has been added to the database. So far, all DIY have been requested by just one personality.

The Campsite data matches the regular villager personality DIYs.

I exported this from

You can use your information to cross verify, but what you are doing has already been done.

I'm just scanning amiibos to get recipes, so I cant rmbr the exact times, but:

Villager: Vivian
Personality: snooty
1st request: ??
2nd request: coconut juice
3rd request: birdbath

Villager: Marcie
Personality: Normal
1st Request: Clackercart
2nd Request: Wooden Toolbox
3rd Request: Woodblock Chest

Villager: Apple
Personality: Peppy
1st Request: Log Table, not the picnic bench one, the one that looks like a section of a tree. I forget the name at the moment.
2nd Request: TBD
3rd Request: TBD

Villager: Julian
Personality: Smug
1st Request: Decoy Duck (I laughed)
2nd Request: Wooden Double Bed
3rd Request: TBD

Back