• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Reset Center

Kitsch

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
What is it for?!

I built is as it was the only thing available that seemed like it might DO something only it doesn't appear to be useful or interactive. I thought I might be able to meet Mr Resetti and Don Resetti or something. Does anyone know if it is useful for something?

The guide says its only open on random nights after 8 PM. The manhole cover will be open & u can go down there & talk to Resetti & his brother.

That's good news! I thought I had wasted a ton of bells just to have a man hole cover in my town!

It also allows Resetti to yell at you when you reset I believe.

He does that without the reset center as I found out by accident (before I had built it)! I closed the game whilst it was saving, didn't realise until I loaded it back up and when Isabelle is talking under the spotlight it moves over to a different spot light with Mr Resetti in it and he shouts at you lol.

He does that without the reset center as I found out by accident (before I had built it)! I closed the game whilst it was saving, didn't realise until I loaded it back up and when Isabelle is talking under the spotlight it moves over to a different spot light with Mr Resetti in it and he shouts at you lol.
If you don't build it, that's the last time you see him. Isabelle then tells you how you forgot to save after that.

I read it somewhere that he caused stress in children. I can kind of understand it I mean when I shut off my ds in WW and realized I forgot to save I would get kinda stressed. At first it was a funny rant but then it was annoying and irritating when you had to sit through it (if it happened multiple times). Not a hair puller but annoying never the less.

Which is something I find pathetic :/

Most of the negative reviews for Animal Crossing on Amazon are due to Resetti. The amount of angry mothers saying that he terrified their children was surprising.

{ i'm not actually scared of Resetti, regardless of my last post, so just ignore that XD }

But I can totally see how kids would find him stressful. Not exactly scary, but stressful. I knew some 2nd graders with the game, and I can imagine them accidentally not saving, then waking up the next morning to find some crazy creature getting all up in their face, yelling about not pressing a stupid button.

I wouldn't think that he needed to be "suspended" from his visits, though. It would be nice to have a setting where you choose whether or not to have him visit your town.

The only time I was scared of Resetti is when he shows up the second time you load up your city folk town. I thought he was gonna say I didn't save and I was like "yes I did!!!"

Turns out he was only introducing himself lol.

I tried building the Reset Center today but I had to cancel because it got in the way of my fruit orchard. I will need to find a new location tomorrow. And holy crap it's freakin expensive. It's gonna take me a while to pay it off.

Now that I actually think about it... he scared me too when I was in elementary school playing the gamecube version! :O

Back