• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Resetting for Dreamies in Misu² (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added and open!

Edit: Whoops, forgot to take my TPC pic. Will open in a minute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

Erik is free right? o: And I'll be right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yea he is, just saw xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added and open!

Edit: Whoops, forgot to take my TPC pic. Will open in a minute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

I think you added the wrong FC, I have my other 3ds so please add this FC 0232-8183-3003 :3

Erik is free right? o: And I'll be right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yea he is, just saw xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you added the wrong FC, I have my other 3ds so please add this FC 0232-8183-3003 :3

Re-added and re-opened. :)

Checking for Antonio, Cube and/or Jeremiah! I'll be around noon-8pm and 8:30pm-midnight EST/GMT-5. Thanks again for doing this! :D

Last edited:
Thank you!My time zone is PST GMT - 6 and will probably be free tonight 8)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for Kid cat or Blanche c:

Thank you!My time zone is PST GMT - 6 and will probably be free tonight 8)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for Kid cat or Blanche c:

Hmm are you sure your GMT is correct? GMT -6 is CST (Central time, mid USA). PST (West coast of USA) is GMT -8

Last edited:
Checking in for my remaining dreamies in my signature, I will be online from 6.30pm-11:00pm and my timezone is GMT :)

Hiyo! Checking in for Erik. I will be online from now until 9pm, my timezone is GMT.

Checking for Antonio, Cube and/or Jeremiah! I'll be around noon-8pm and 8:30pm-midnight EST/GMT-5. Thanks again for doing this! :D
Doublechecked my availability and updated! Sorry for the hassle, but I'm around now and for the next many hours. ^^

Last edited:
Checking in for Hopper! I was able to get Julian yesterday! I will be around today (EST it's 1.50pm atm)! If I'm going anywhere I will update you! Thank you so much for doing this! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I will be around from now til tonight..so I just mean all day! :D

Last edited:
Thank you so so much! I will take good care of my adorable new anteater minion!

Please take me off the list for Cube and Jeremiah, I'll need to spend awhile rejiggering my town before I'm available to take another villager on. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back