• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Resetting Town! Selling A Bunch of Stuff

Could I get 2 pink roses, 2 Pink lilies, 2 pink tulips, the pink carnation, 2 white carnations, 2 red carnations, 2 orange tulips, 2 orange lilies, 2 orange cosmos, 2 black tulips, and 2 blue lilies, please? That would be 42 TBT right? :>

hi, could i buy a basket of perfect peaches, the lucky clover and any pink roses you have left? i think that's about 24 tbt depending on the number of roses, right?
thanks c:

hiya! do you still have a toy hammer? c:

Yes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's still left?

Everything on the original post :) I'll remove things as people buy them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get 2 pink roses, 2 Pink lilies, 2 pink tulips, the pink carnation, 2 white carnations, 2 red carnations, 2 orange tulips, 2 orange lilies, 2 orange cosmos, 2 black tulips, and 2 blue lilies, please? That would be 42 TBT right? :>

Sure! 42tbt is right :) Just send me a vm whenever you're available to trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, could i buy a basket of perfect peaches, the lucky clover and any pink roses you have left? i think that's about 24 tbt depending on the number of roses, right?
thanks c:

Hello c: Someone already asked for the lucky clover, sorry :( I have 8 pink roses left.

Back