• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Resetting town! Selling lots of things for tbt! BACK IN AN HOUR :D

SoraSmiles

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
Feedback
100% (117) +
Hey everyone :) I'm resetting my town as I want to start over but I would like to save up some tbt so I can buy any landscaping or other items in the future. Please don't offer me bells as I will be resetting my town and choosing to start without any of my saved bells.

You can either place an offer or ask what I'm looking for price wise. I want to have most of this stuff gone within a couple of days so I'm not going to be too picky. Please offer fair however. I'm not going to let DLC to go for 2tbt ect.

I WILL BE AT WORK TODAY FROM 5PM-10PM. I CAN TRADE WHEN I'M BACK OR TRADE DURING THE DAY TOMORROW. I AM EST ZONE.

Items in orange are possible sales.

24 Hour Shop Counter
24 Hour Shop Model
24 Hour Shop Sign
Barbecue Bed
Beach Table x2
Berliner
Birthday Table
Dalmation Ornament
Dr. Shrunks Jacket
Earth Egg x2
Lily Lamp
New Years Noodles
Pumpkin Head - Green
Pumpkin Head - Orange
Pumpkin Head - Purple
Pumpkin Head - Red
Rainbow Feather
Rice Cake
Safe
Samgyetang
Snowman Matroyshka
Steamed Bun Case
Stone Egg x4
Swimsuit - Blue
Swimsuit - Green
Swimsuit - Orange
Swimsuit - Pink x2
Swimsuit - Red
Swimsuit - Red and White Striped
Tricky Pitfall
Zodiac Goat

JULIAN IS ALSO MOVING OUT SOON. I AM WILLING TO TT SO SOMEONE CAN PICK HIM UP. BEST OFFER GETS HIM!

Last edited:
Can I have the tweeter, ice creams and balloon? How much would you like for em?

Last edited:
Can I have
Birthday Cake
Birthday Table
Dalmation Ornament
Lily Lamp?
How much would that be?

Can I have the birthday cake net wars noodles and both beach tables? How much would you like for it

ThePurpleCake- Would 20tbt be good? I could trade you when I get home from work tonight in a few hours. I'm leaving in a few :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i buy the rainbow feather?

5tbt sound alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have
Birthday Cake
Birthday Table
Dalmation Ornament
Lily Lamp?
How much would that be?

40tbt sound fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the birthday cake net wars noodles and both beach tables? How much would you like for it

I'm going to give amy-chan first dibs on the cake since she posted first but I will sell you new years noodles, and 2 beach tables for 25tbt?

Last edited:
Yep, that's fine. :)

Alright :) heading out the door now to go to work. I'll message you when I'm on in a couple hours. I'm only working 4 hours today lol If you're not able to trade today I will hold your items until tomorrow. :)

Yep, that's fine. :)

Alright :) heading out the door now to go to work. I'll message you when I'm on in a couple hours. I'm only working 4 hours today lol If you're not able to trade today I will hold your items until tomorrow. :)

May i have the strawberry ice cream please? For 5-10tbt? Please vm me if you accepted as i might not look back here often ^^

Oh never mind you just updated x.x

Well may i have the birthday cake for 5-15tbt? Please vm me if you accept ^^

Last edited:
Back