• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Restarting game. Merengue needs a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty! I'm working on getting either Ankha or Merengue into boxes right now. :) If it's Ankha, we can do the trade before I head off but if it's Merengue I'm gonna head to bed. It's already 6AM and people are going to be getting up soon, haha.

If Ankha pings you I'll poke my sister and wake her up to do the trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, lol. You're up.

No dice on the Ankha or Merengue front but I need to go to sleep. It's 7am and I'm falling asleep with the DS in hand. :(

Ankha has pinged! I'll hold onto her until Zebra's back and ready to take her. :)

Last edited:
Alrighty, I'll open up the gates! :) Once again, I have no stylus so replies in-game will be slow. Any items, fruit, flowers, etc. that you see in town you are welcome to take. We'll be using the Re-Tail method for payment. I've put flowers in Re-Tail for 1 million bells each. Drop the flowers near the station after they've been bought. We will use them as a way to keep track of how much has been paid. Haven't checked the internet connection today but it seemed to be doing okay last night so with any luck this will go smoothly!

Last edited:
That went really well! No connection issues & Ankha has officially moved out. :) I'm glad you got her, Zebra!

Excellent! Will you be around for a while? :) I'll aim for either Merengue or Chief out next.

Alrighty, good to hear. I'll be around all night as well so with any luck we'll be getting Chief to you tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back