• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

RESULTS: AC 3DS Idea Competition (CLICK TO SEE THE WINNERS!)

(READ FIRST POST) Which idea would you like to see implemented into AC3DS the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
The results have been posted! Click here to skip to the post.

!!! DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF !!!

ABOUT THE CONTEST:

Vote for your favorite idea to be implemented into the next Animal Crossing game. These all come from TBT members in this thread.

If you're confused why there's this new thread and what happened to the old poll:

Okay guys I hate to do this but I think it's only fair if we re-do the vote. If you read through this thread multiple people were having issues with the voting plus I accidentally put the same 2 at the bottom... so unfair if people didn't read the first post.

Basically, sorry I messed it up, making a new one in a moment. I'll edit this post when it's up. Sorry.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Maybe these new prizes will help you forgive me.

THE OPTIONS:

First, read through all 5 ideas. Then after you have read them all decide which one is your favorite and remember which option number it is. After that, scroll to the top of the page and vote for the corresponding option that you read in the main post.

1. The same way you can customize your Mii to share with friends or strangers, even have a QR code. I would like to see that with customizable holidays. As the mayor you should have the power to make up a holiday, event, or festival, and be able to choose from the decorations to silly hats the villagers have to wear. You then would be able to share it through download or QR code. Imagine opening up a Nintendo Power magazine and see that Nintendo has created a holiday and you can easily join in just by scanning it into the Town calender. Of course to keep everything in control from having a holiday everyday there would be a town budget to keep thing from going crazy.

2. I'd love to see more types of outdoor items. This would count all the new fish, bugs, fossils, decorations, and flowers. Basically anything you can catch or use to liven up the village would fall under this item. Of course I would adore if you could completely customize these things as well and share them via a QR code.

3. I?d really like to see the island be ?island like? ? as an idea i?ve previously made, on the island, i think it would be great if you could dig up treasure chests, then give them to a special NCP who would open up the treasure which would hold something like new furniture or special items (maybe even bells). To add to that, like in ACGC, digging up these spots, if it?s shining (like when digging up a shining spot on ACGC) and you plant a shovel here, it will grow into a golden tree, and when fully grown and shaken a gold shovel will fall out. I think this would be a really good feature and make the game feel more old school style.

4. I'd like more outdoor customization, a lot has already been confirmed for this but i think there are ways it could be better.
Things such as outdoor swimming pools. The max size would be within 20x20 blocks. I'd also like if there was a way you could create pathways other than patterns. Just some basic things like this would liven the outdoors more.

5. I'd like to see some actual use for the furniture items that you can collect and buy. Let's actually play the piano we spent so many bells for at Nook's, where we could possibly integrate it into our town tune. Let's have a pinball minigame, where the others living in the town could compete each other for the best high score! I don't want these things just as show, but actual interaction: something that motivates you into getting as many as you can. That way, your little showroom house can turn into an alive and working mansion. Now that is something I'd like in the upcoming sequel.

THE PRIZES:

Winner: 200 Bells
Runner-up: 100 Bells
No, it isn't much. I didn't promise any prizes in the first place though so enjoy what there is. : )

Last edited:
sexy!

I'll chose wisely for whom i shall vote for

They're all really cool ideas, but I'd like the island to have a bigger presence, unlike the gamecube where it was so much work to go to it and there was basically nothing there.

It's close! Anybody who hasn't voted, now is the time!

Option 1 (RED) 6
Option 2 (ORANGE) 3
Option 3 (PINK) 6
Option 4 (GREEN) 3
Option 5 (BLUE) 3

I voted pink.. the treasure idea sounds very fun, i think it'd make the game much better.. the other ideas were great as well, of course!

9 hours left of voting... It's a tossup between Option 1 and Option 3!

I'm just gonna put this here. Idk why i had a dream about this last night, Pascal was on the island, and he had treasure chests around him. they were on tracks so like a mine cart

uuJFY.png

The results are in! Hooray for nobody voting for themselves! I'd hate to have to disqualify someone. Anyway, here's how everyone placed...

First Place with 8 votes: Bidoof!
Congrats Bidoof! You'll be receiving 200 bells from me shortly.

I?d really like to see the island be ?island like? ? as an idea i?ve previously made, on the island, i think it would be great if you could dig up treasure chests, then give them to a special NCP who would open up the treasure which would hold something like new furniture or special items (maybe even bells). To add to that, like in ACGC, digging up these spots, if it?s shining (like when digging up a shining spot on ACGC) and you plant a shovel here, it will grow into a golden tree, and when fully grown and shaken a gold shovel will fall out. I think this would be a really good feature and make the game feel more old school style.

Second Place with 6 votes: Lucky!
Congrats Lucky! You'll be receiving 100 bells from me shortly.

The same way you can customize your Mii to share with friends or strangers, even have a QR code. I would like to see that with customizable holidays. As the mayor you should have the power to make up a holiday, event, or festival, and be able to choose from the decorations to silly hats the villagers have to wear. You then would be able to share it through download or QR code. Imagine opening up a Nintendo Power magazine and see that Nintendo has created a holiday and you can easily join in just by scanning it into the Town calender. Of course to keep everything in control from having a holiday everyday there would be a town budget to keep thing from going crazy.

Third Place with 3 votes each: KMDofDarkheart, Kip, and MattVariety!
Wow, a three way tie for 3rd! Well that's neat I guess.

MDofDarkheart
I'd love to see more types of outdoor items. This would count all the new fish, bugs, fossils, decorations, and flowers. Basically anything you can catch or use to liven up the village would fall under this item. Of course I would adore if you could completely customize these things as well and share them via a QR code.

Kip
I'd like more outdoor customization, a lot has already been confirmed for this but i think there are ways it could be better.
Things such as outdoor swimming pools. The max size would be within 20x20 blocks. I'd also like if there was a way you could create pathways other than patterns. Just some basic things like this would liven the outdoors more.

MattVariety
I'd like to see some actual use for the furniture items that you can collect and buy. Let's actually play the piano we spent so many bells for at Nook's, where we could possibly integrate it into our town tune. Let's have a pinball minigame, where the others living in the town could compete each other for the best high score! I don't want these things just as show, but actual interaction: something that motivates you into getting as many as you can. That way, your little showroom house can turn into an alive and working mansion. Now that is something I'd like in the upcoming sequel.

Well that was fun. Thanks for participating everyone! I'm happy to see this was successful, maybe this will inspire others to create some fun contests around here too.

- Justin

Now i can change my username to Jake :3

but imma just save that for later, i'll miss being Bidoof -.-

Back