• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Returning furniture sets

A couple more I caught on rewatch. These might just be standalone items, but the sofa in Maple's house looks like a possible replacement for the minimal series.

The sofa from Doc's children's library looks like it could be from a new kiddie series.

View attachment 404189
View attachment 404190
Those new items look amazing! I love that colorful sofa, the colored stools that look like marshmallows, and the owl clock. The owl clock was one of my favorite clocks in the past game. I loved how it made the sounds as well! I’m so glad we are getting returning furniture sets.

We already have precedent for how DLC furniture could work, because the Sanrio amiibos are basically a form of DLC and the exclusive furniture can still be traded to people who don't have the cards.

The ranch set looks so nice! So glad to see tons of new furniture. I didn't see anything of the sweets set, but holding out hope.

I did however spot the seashell music box and am so happy to see it back! One of my favorite items. Those pancakes look delicious, too. So happy to see so many food items.

bJjrfmO.png
Is that sofa from the minimalist set?

Seen ranch, sleek, roccoco

Seen chair
And this is totally a roccoco sofa
Screenshot_20211016-000036_YouTube.jpg

And on a side note... we get a tent wall!
Screenshot_20211016-000540_YouTube.jpg

I'm guessing that for items it will work the way that the Pokemon DLC works. Where if you don't have the DLC you can still get the DLC exclusive Pokemon by trading with another player.
Post automatically merged:

047f00e4c941479a802e9d575797b4c1.png
Holy **** I love you

I think they might bring the entire sets but maybe it’ll be through the HHD DLC…

Back