“So many voices… Do you think they're all lonely?"
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Asteroid Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Pink Love Potion
Dreamy Bear Plush
i already have a bb thread but this will be for digital artwork (or maybeee physical). my motivation has been really iffy lately so hopefully this will help me get back into the groove!
IMG_4702.png

quick doodle today, props if you know who she is haha

wip dump alert!

IMG_4780.png

some ac gijinkas, lost the motivation to finish them but maybe later i’ll come back : )

IMG_4777.png

mark from fire emblem! i mostly used his kiddo heroes picture to draw but i changed a bit and added a little bunny pin because why not. if all goes well i want to make him my pfp :>

I love your art! Although maybe that’s because I used to be obsessed with Fire Emblem, lol

trying new brushes and stuff i guess
IMG_5723.jpeg

i also threw together a reference real quick so someone could draw him lol, this is the second time i’ve done this ;;; (probably there will be a third) anyways new oc :>
IMG_5010.png

IMG_5158.png

some linhardts

i really want to play three houses but i also don’t really want to play three houses if you know what i mean

IMG_6145.png

new (not really) oc, this time i’m making the references before i get any commissions 😎

it was interesting learning how to gradient in procreate for her skirt, good to know for future reference

i realize i can probably post event/other thread stuff in here
IMG_5103.png

secret santa
IMG_6251.png
IMG_6451.png

and these two were from the draw the user above you thread
the last oc was part of an au/world i made so i made this one too, i might add more characters as i pick up steam, we’ll see
IMG_6444.png

i also would love to do art trades (any skill level ik people have been shy in the past lol, i love anything i can get of my beloveds), not sure if i’ll need another thread for that so i’ll just throw it out there if you wanna pm me :lemon:

your ocs all have such cute designs!! i really love their outfits especially 🥰
I love how flowy your hair looks :0

Back