• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ripped sheet of character icons (returning villagers?)

this is the most beautiful thing

4XT85lJ.jpg

btw there's already a special isabelle card in a japanese magazine atm so there might be more

But it's still isabelle, I'm not sure if the special edition cards are just different variations of existing ones or new ones altogether.

There doesn't seem to be enough information on the npcs to tell if this is real or not {and it's probably not}

Those images must exist in the game, like the Boo/Sunshine Cup graphics in Mario Kart 8, but the real question is whether all of them will be used or not. There is no incentive to fake such a picture for the uploader.

Yeah, some of the icons look fishy, especially Lottie, but come on, we just need proof with someone scanning the Lottie card and looking at her icon.

Some characters will be DLC, so the 415/400 card topic (410 not counting Jingle + Snowmen, those must be Beta) is not really something you should worry about, but well, just think about it.

The puppet might even be a placeholder for more DLC. ;)

Last edited:
For the returning villagers, the art style doesn't seem to match as well for the others :). But the wooden cat is definitely interesting!

Yeah, some of the icons look fishy, especially Lottie, but come on, we just need proof with someone scanning the Lottie card and looking at her icon.
unfortunately, lottie's is legit because it matched the image used on her pic in game LOL it's horrible

That pig was actually in New Leaf :)

I have that pig and I hate him >.< He's pretty rude.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 140511

For a second I thought its horn was its other ear and the nose was its other eye and I was like "Wtf is that mess it looks like an orange frankenstein."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I JUST SAW THAT MOE IS THERE!!!!! If he's not actually in the game I'm gonna cry so hard...

unfortunately, lottie's is legit because it matched the image used on her pic in game LOL it's horrible

Oh, wow, that's the proof I needed. I'm going to even more believe this picture is legit now, since that was my only gripe with it.

And yeah, if you look at those pictures, it seems every icon will look better on the 3DS screen (Especially Carrie):
http://imgur.com/a/vpKkE#5

Paolo, Boots and especially Bill look legit too. And the changed clothes on some returning villagers help me to believe it.

But it's still isabelle, I'm not sure if the special edition cards are just different variations of existing ones or new ones altogether.

it's still an extra card so there might be more in the future outside of the regular series with actual villagers & npcs. the isabelle variation might come with different furniture.. but we'll see very soon i'm sure

also about "ugly artstyle of pics" .. idk lots of old pics were kinda "ugly" and odd so..

Last edited:
I'm really excited if this is legit (there's a lot more evidence supporting it) because Stella, Sprocket, and Gonzo are my favourite villagers in my GameCube town (besides Huggy and Iggy, but let's not be greedy) and it's so nice to see them returning

View attachment 140511

I was never a fan of Spike, but we need more rhino representation

Ahh, I should've checked the threads more before posting the same pic. >.<
This is indeed real.

I don't get why people thnk this is fake.. Sure, there might be a few characters in there that might not be in the game, but it's not like nintendo would've just came up with 400 completely new villagers.

The sheep to the far right doesn't look real at all, but some do, such as the new Gorilla.

1. bye @ the stella disrespect (my queen </3 )
2. New Gorilla?? He's Louie from the N64 and Gamecube games

I hate to rain in your parade but Stella just doesn't look legit at all. It almost looks like someone got a picture from the GameCube game and put it on their. Only the (new)ones that look like Lottie are real. It only makes sense.

Returning Villagers(That look real)
Claude
Maddie
Louie
Carrie(already announced)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Paolo the pink elephant looks real as well.

I hate to rain in your parade but Stella just doesn't look legit at all. It almost looks like someone got a picture from the GameCube game and put it on their. Only the (new)ones that look like Lottie are real. It only makes sense.

Returning Villagers(That look real)
Claude
Maddie
Louie
Carrie(already announced)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Paolo the pink elephant looks real as well.

I mean it is a matter of opinion
Also idk if you included him as a 'new' one but King Nook is confirmed, and there's the model for the wooden cat (??) and other sources (like the Villager pics) that prove that the list is real. Stella could easily be cut content (which may be the case considering she's not got a villager pic) but the pic is pretty much real.

Back