• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Rivulet's cycling village!

again, read the thing above

starting to regret making a cycling thread

I know that feel. LITERALLY. In fact, the reason I closed my cycling thread was because of all that crap otherwise known as "Thread Spam". o_o

Was monitoring another thread that had my second favorite villager ever!

Was monitoring another thread that had my second favorite villager ever!

nice excuse, bud.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know that feel. LITERALLY. In fact, the reason I closed my cycling thread was because of all that crap otherwise known as "Thread Spam". o_o

ugh yeah wish I never started this

Rivulet, I have just found Moe on the cycling thread above us. You can cross him off the list and just leave O'Hare. He's the last one :cool:

Rivulet, I have just found Moe on the cycling thread above us. You can cross him off the list and just leave O'Hare. He's the last one :cool:

alright!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm serious.

i don't care. it was really rude of you to write in caps that you were impatient. three minutes isn't a long time.

nice excuse, bud.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh yeah wish I never started this
I closed my cycling thread because of the same reasons. People are greedy and rude to those who try to do nice things for others. I have thought about reviving it and taking off reservations, though. Reservations sort of murder cycling threads.

Mmkay, I'm cycling for the 8th villager, then the villagers can officially move.

Heya can you take me off the list for Tangy please?, I would like to reserve Marina instead as I just got Tangy c:

I hope everyone gets their dreamies. And please withdraw my reserve on Julian. Once i thought about it, i have enough smug villagers.

Back