[RLC SLOTS OPEN] ✨Neprezi's Art Shop:✨

aaaa your art is so cute!! I'd love to commission you for a chibi! 🫶🏻

Specifics: I have 2 sort of similar pose ideas in mind, so please feel free to go with whichever one you want or think will be easiest for you! I have no preference. I'll attach the inspo pics for both poses + additional details in a spoiler!
pose #1
IMG_1789.jpeg

for this pose, I'd love for my character to be standing, either facing forward or angled to the left a bit like the pic above, and hugging her moon bunny (I'll put the ref with my character's refs below!!) to her chest. however you want to position the moon bunny is fine; as long as it's face (and preferably the moon on its ear as well if possible) are visible, I don't mind!

pose #2
IMG_1790.jpeg

for this pose, I'd love my character to be on her knees (or even sitting down fully if that'd be easier for you) and again hugging her moon bunny! again, as long as its face and the moon on its ear is visible, I don't mind how you position it!
for either pose, I'd like for my character to have a soft smile on her face!! I'd also love a blue/purple background (maybe shade #3C68E2)!
Reference images:
F0592362-7BB9-44DD-8D51-AC34EE6375AC.jpeg
IMG_1786.jpeg
IMG_1726.png
IMG_1727.png

moon bunny!
IMG_1796.png
Payment method: $15 via paypal!

ty for considering!!

Back