• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Roald is in boxes!

Ezreal

Pah!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (24) +
Roald is moving relatively soon.

I've never done dreamie things before. But I'd like to trade off Roald for Apollo if that's even feasible.

Apollo is the only villager I REALLY want. I've known Apollo since watching the AC Movie, and he was one of my favorite characters. I'm new to Animal Crossing as a whole, and I'm not sure if what I'm asking is even fair. If not, I'd be willing to pay additional bells for Apollo.

I don't have Apollo, but I'd love Roald nd would be willing to pay a bit for him.

Ah... I'm not sure. I might have to sit on that offer for a little bit. Like I said before, I've never done this before, or even played animal crossing that much, so I don't know how this works exactly. Do people sell dreamies outright often? Would I be able to get Apollo by buying him quicker than trading?

Mmm... Sometimes. Finding that exact dreamy, maybe not. When it's someone popular like Marshal, of course they sell him, but Apollo is about average. I'll keep you posted in case he shows up on my cycling town, Redire.

Last edited:
Cycling town? See, all of this is completely over my head. I have no idea what I'm doing, lol. Is there no place I can find people to talk to about this, or learn more about villager trading?

Also, by keeping me posted, is this inferring that if you find him, I'd get him? Or would I only have a chance...?

Yeah, he's all yours if he should pop up. Here's a rundown of the basics for you:
1. Marshal is king.
2. All hail Marshal!!!!
3. In close second are Merengue and Ankha
4. When in doubt, ask the staff!

Oh... Well alright then! I'd be more than willing to sell Roald to you if that's the case c:

Back