• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Robust Statue and Quaint Painting

PlumageFox

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (11) +
I have completed the collection! But I am still willing to sell the extras I have

I have extra:
Common Painting
Proper Painting
Moody Painting
Proper Painting

Graceful Painting x2
Scary Painting
Wild Painting x2

I am willing to trade or sell for tbt or igb :)

Last edited:
I just ordered the quaint painting from redd, it should come in tomorrow :) Can I get the moody painting for it?

I have a robust statue. What do you have to trade besides paintings?

Last edited:
Sorry for the late replys guys, I accidentally fell asleep.
I just ordered the quaint painting from redd, it should come in tomorrow :) Can I get the moody painting for it?
Absolutely! I'll be checking in on and off for the next 12 hours(ish) let me know when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a robust statue. What do you have to trade besides paintings?

What are you interested in?
I have most of the items from Ganon and Wolf Link's RVs available, and a few kerokerokeroppi items. :)

I actually have a robust statue and quaint painting. I would be willing to trade for tbt :)

Would 15 tbt be too much?

You might have to re-open since I've just added you. :)

15 tbt total :)

Last edited:
Back