Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
You are a slave, Want emancipation?
story
In Tokyo, Shibuya. There is a killer known as Raven, He is rumored to kill high school students from Yaogami High and He is also rumored to kill people with his personas. The way he leaves his victims are bloody and disgusting. You transferred to Yaogami High to visit family for a year. You meet friends and family alike, But the Raven Murderer or The Raven Chaser is lurking around Tokyo and other places. You must find out who is this Raven Murderer. Is it your friends? Your family? Or You? or maybe you're teacher...?

rules
-Swearing is allowed, But don't use them in every sentence. Limit them and please censor them.
-Good Grammar! Me and -blah- is accepted but others, No.
-You may have 3 characters.
-You can have your personality has ? If you can't decide.
-NO GODMODDING!
-You may not kill other players unless they give you permission.
-Please ask me if you want The Raven Chaser to kill your character, This will only apply if you're leaving.
-Complain to me please, If you have problems with other players please PM me and I'll ask them to whatever.
-Do Not Type Like This.
-Do not use smiley faces or emojis in roleplaying, Instead use them like this: :)))
-You may not use Minato or Yu's persona. Instead use other personas.
-You lose health or energy when using Persona attacks.
-No Mary Sues.
-Break 3 rules, You're suspended for 2 days.

form
Name:
Appearance: [image required.]
Persona Name:
Persona Appearance: [image required or Persona Wiki link.]
Others:

players
Name: Kaida
Personality: Cold and mean until you get to know her, then she warms up to you. Basically a Tsundere.
Appearance:
4sUmzN2.jpg
Persona Name: Konohana Sakuya
Persona Appearance: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Konohana_Sakuya
Others: She is Pansexual.

Name: Mariko Isshiki
Personality: Can be friendly and nice, but has a sadistic side to her.
Appearance: This sexy thang
Persona name: Kaede
Persona appearance: she be Alice
Others: I don't think so

Oh god when is Persona 5 coming out

(Just tell me if I can't use Mara, due to his helmet his entire body looking like a you-know-what. I'll switch to Alice if I can't.)

Name: Tokoya
Personality: A plain sort of person, with a dull voice. Due to his general boringness, he gets excited quite easily be others feats.
Enjoys quietly spiting people in his mind, and is generally ticked off quite easily. Craves attention quite often, and too prideful to really ask for help.
Appearance:
Persona Name: Mara
Others: Sneezes loads.

Name: Jacob/Evie
Personality: J: ?/ E: ?
Appearance:
img-thing
6ac03627-5cfc-4b24-8f13-a4a723c4d8ce.jpeg
Persona Name: J: Jack Frost/E: Pyro Jack
Persona Appearance: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Pyro_Jack http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_Frost
Others: They are twins, Evie is older as she was born 15 minutes before Jacob. There parents were persona users and are currently living in Amercia. Jacob and Evie moved to Japan to see there family.

idk if it's too late to join since you're ralking of starting but I'm just gonna plop these here

Name: Kaito Hisakawa
Personality: Quite loud and boisterous, and almost always cheerful. He likes making friends, even if he's not necessarily very good at it.
Appearance:
52ac7d9130b04ca760047666_54e3b22c55e4487108a71b29_320.jpg
Persona name: Palladion
Persona Apperance:
28104-286962-AthenaP4Ajpg-620x.jpg
Other: Mika's younger brother.

---

Name: Mika Hisakawa
Personality: More mature and less bubbly than Kaito, though she is still friendly towards most people.
Appearance:
VJames-1.jpg
Persona name: Apsaras
Persona Apperance:
Other: Kaito's older sister.

Username: CommanderLeahShepard
Name: Yui Mioka
Personality: Wild, quirky, confident and loud. Yui loves to talk and is very friendly (sometimes overly friendly). She can be annoying as she can be considered rude and sometimes irritating. She loves music and is a great guitarist. She can be considered a little mad at times.
Appearance: Persona name: TAKE-MIKAZUCHI
Persona appearance:

Username: CommanderLeahShepard
Name: Haru Tanaka
Gender: Biologically Female, but identifies as Male (acts/dresses/appears)
Personality: Haru is a typical rich kid, snobbish and slightly arrogant. Haru has issues with his short height and is a typical tsundere. He is the heir to the family business and feels forced into being the successor. He has a soft spot for cats and is Chinese. Can be standoffish and off putting at first but is softer when he makes friends. He is also a scardy cat, afraid of a lot of things but mainly dirt and bugs. He is a clean freak.
Appearance: View attachment 155504
Persona name: YAMATO SUMERAGI
Persona Appearance: View attachment 155502

Akane
Username: Bloobloop
Name: Akane
Personality: Incredibly loud. She is reckless and very naive. She is always happy and smiling, although who knows if that smile is just a mask? Really friendly (almost to the point where it's intimidating) to new people.
Appearance:
BNSptLb.png

Persona name: Cu Sith
Persona Apperance: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Cu_Sith

Other: She has once lost control of her persona and killed her entire close family except for her mother, who is traumatized and mute in a hospital. The metal disc in her hand is a family item that has passed down to her, which she carries everywhere and would die to protect.

locations
Yaogami School:
latest

This is the school where you go too, Students from YS have been either murdered or disappeared.

The Train Station:
54d11d57151d0_-_train_stations_02_1110-xl-84913698.jpg

This is the Shibuya Train Station. Here you can travel to: Inaba or Tatsumi Port Island. 2 bodies were found there.

The Weapon Shop:
1079781-weaponshop.jpg

This is where you get you're weapons.

Tartarus [LOCKED: Go to Tatsumi Port Island, Complete Chapter 1]
latest

If you travel to Tatsumi Port Island, You'll find the Tartarus. Maybe you'll see somebody there?

Shadow World:
WILL BE ADDED SOON

endings
adding soon

news
adding soon

Last edited:
Personality: Cold and mean until you get to know her, then she warms up to you. Basically a Tsundere.
Appearance:
4sUmzN2.jpg

Last edited:
Personality: Can be friendly and nice, but has a sadistic side to her.
Persona appearance: she be Alice

Last edited:
Personality: Will be revealled once we get going ;)
Persona appearance: one min

This is going, It is gonna start when we're ready so please put everything in. This is not accepted because some of it is not filled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Appearance:
4sUmzN2.jpg
Accepted.

I was going to join, but SOMEONE already has Konohana as their persona.

I found some but they're demons and that's sad

(Just tell me if I can't use Mara, due to his helmet his entire body looking like a you-know-what. I'll switch to Alice if I can't.)

Personality: A plain sort of person, with a dull voice. Due to his general boringness, he gets excited quite easily be others feats.
Enjoys quietly spiting people in his mind, and is generally ticked off quite easily. Craves attention quite often, and too prideful to really ask for help.
Appearance:
Ice cream of the lemon variety.jpg
I summon thee!.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Jacob/Evie
Personality: J: ?/ E: ?
Appearance:
img-thing
6ac03627-5cfc-4b24-8f13-a4a723c4d8ce.jpeg
Persona Name: J: Jack Frost/E: Pyro Jack
Persona Appearance: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Pyro_Jack http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_Frost
Others: They are twins, Evie is older as she was born 15 minutes before Jacob. There parents were persona users and are currently living in Amercia. Jacob and Evie moved to Japan to see there family.

Last edited:

Appearance:
Accepted.

Yh but I couldn't be bothered to out in a pic :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

More?
Put in the personality. The roleplay is gonna start soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yh but I couldn't be bothered to out in a pic :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

More?
Put in the personality. The roleplay is gonna start soon.

Back