• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"Holo? I'm sorry. I am a hypocrite. It's my fault you left but everyone want's you back. We can't stand being without you. I don't care if you come out and attack me, or come back but never talk to me. Just come back. We want to see everyone together but we can't without you."

*draws Aki, Kyra, Holo, Skylar, Me, Marie, *cough*asunas hanging corpse*cough* and everyone thats here know * "im a fabulous drawer.. and now what do i do in this paper to everyone in this little picture.." *draws animals* "Im such a pro at this." *makes a mask* "Gahaha.." *puts on mask*

Holo had already left that area in search of food earlier in the afternoon. She saw human tracks and frowned, thinking that they knew where she was.

Holo was still in her wolf form but the forest was extremely dark, it was difficult for humans to navigate it. Good thing they would only be able to hear me, but barely see me, however my eyes are bright... She thought to herself, it was true. Her eyes were a bright red. She watched them peer in her cave from behind brush, hiding and out of sight, not making a sound.

"I am a hypocrite. I drove you away. I don't care if you want to attack me. I don't care if you never talk to me again. I just want to see us all together again!" I say, starting to tear up.

Holo sighed and stood up, the brush made extremely loud rustling sounds. "At least you understand." She said quietly, towering over him and lowering her head so he could see her. "How did you even find this place?" She asked.

"I followed your tracks." I say, and I take a perfect apple out. "I left you one but you never ate it."

Holo snatches the apple in her jaws quietly, chewing it. "Well I suppose my tracks are quite big." She said, swallowing the apple and wagging her tail. "Thanks."

I bow. "I understand why you're mad at me. I am a hypocrite. I realized that but I couldn't take it."

"Lets.. get out of the darkness?" Holo suggested, walking out and squinting, she hadn't seen daylight in a few days.

Seeing a masive creature in the distance, I sprint over to it "..." Wolfy? he.. found her? im suprised... I thought

Back