• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"The material I use to make my shirt's. It's very absorbent, and should block any blood from trickling. Less blood will leave your body now." I say *Take's off shirt and wipes blood of Jason's shirt, then throws shirt i the fire.

"I don't need a shirt."

Once the blood is wiped away, I scan the rest of his body for any more injuries.

"You've lost your left eye. You only have your right now. Other than that your body is fine. I'm going out to look for Kyra and Holo."

He's dreaming about his sister.

But no one know's how anyone got into this forest, not even me myself.

*Walks into woods*

"Kyra?! Holo?!" (Btw I am where I was when Jason got owned by a thorn bush, i'm also shirtless.)

"Kyra? Holo?"

I was.. running. From what.. what I did.. after... well... THAT.. the dream ended. "Still no clue how i got here.." *tear rolls out of right eye* "and a reminder of it all." (the clich? there made my eyes burn out, so clich? that i had to do it :p have fun with all that clich? I just made you read.)

"Kyra!" I yell, and I climb up a large tree. "Here!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Over here!"

Last edited:
Kyra looked up and spotted him.
"Ah, Aki---" she blushed and froze when she saw he was shirtless.
"U-Um... I'm o-over.. here.."

"Oh, thank god. And don't blush because i'm shirtless! This happens a lot..." i say as I start to regret throwing my shirt into the fire.

Last edited:
I crawl done the tree.

"Thank god, I was so worried. I want to kiss you on the cheek now, just because your okay."

Kyra giggled.
"O-Oh really....?"
"I was worried about you, too.... Is your leg okay?" She asked, remembering when he had hurt it.

(XD)
I kissed her on the cheek. "Jason's situation is way worse the Holo's, come on!" I say, grabbing her hand and walking through the forest.

I blush as well. Every time she blushes, I blush. (Lol)

We arrive at the camp. "Jason took a thorn to the eye. He was bleeding pretty bad. Luckily he's alive, but he's lost sight in his left eye." I say.

Back