rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

Sobbing. Please tell me you'll reopen this one day.. 🥺

I'll never stay closed forever however I am recently dealing with some very sad life things, I will open when I feel ready! I'm also extending how long it takes me to complete orders

Last edited:
IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

I'll never stay closed forever however I am recently dealing with some very sad life things, I will open when I feel ready! I'm also extending how long it takes me to complete orders
Post automatically merged:

IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

Awww they are sooo cute 😍 thank you so muuuch 💕

@rosetti Hi, I like your art style and I want to be aware right away when the shop reopens, so can you add me to the ping list please?

@rosetti Hi, I like your art style and I want to be aware right away when the shop reopens, so can you add me to the ping list please?

added! tysm 🤠

♡​

thanks u guys for being patient w me - I have been doing a lot of prep work for an art market which happened today! in my b&w style! now that's out of the way I should be able to process stuff much more quickly and reopen sometime (???soon?????)

IMG-4501.jpg

for @lana.

IMG-3479.png

for @Yanrima~

IMG-3480.png

IMG-3481.gif

for @Hatori

IMG-3482.gif

♡​

OKAY SO........ i'm ready to revamp my shop... and.... remove some styles................. DONT HATE ME LOL, i rly want to focus on more experimental stuff/ do a pay what u want kinda situation rather than set styles. i love my scribble scrubs so they'll probably stay (mayb??) but everything else is getting the boot into 'pay what u want/ experimental/ requests' rather than an offered set style (hope that makes sense)!? i'm not even ready to figure this out and reopen, I just wanted to give ppl some background into my planssss. i'm still struggling w processing grief which is making me evaluate my whole life tbh. i want to focus more on my b&w illustration style but idk if that's something tbt would be interested in? i also want to find a digital illustration style that i love and can consistently use in a portfolio? everything is just a bit messy???

open w new terms & conditions! only slightly different but make sure u read before ordering xoxo

i hope the new experimental option / request a style option is clear enough, altho the 3d art is next to it that's just what i'm currently experimenting on and interested in. IF U DON'T SPECIFY WHAT U WANT (SUCH AS 3D ART) U COULD GET ANYTHING ok pls read the more info spoiler

♡​

pingylist

@Kitsuragi
@g u a v a
@bobrocks20 DID U CHANGE UR NAME im assuming ur @Suguri

koi your recent stuff was so so pretty i forgot to tell you o: snagging a slot
payment type & amount: 200 tbt
style: experimental!
references: https://toyhou.se/3764628.starr (if you open the gallery the reference image is at the bottom!)
any extra info: it doesn’t matter what you do to me, whatever you want! she does have two moles (one on face and one on right pinky) and some of her hair pins are kitties, ik it’s hard to tell :> biscoff cheesecake

Last edited:
Hi, rosetti! Yes, I was BobRocks20!

payment type & amount: 200 TBT + Chocolate Cake from 11/7/2023 if you're okay with that?
style: scribble scrub
references: Do my characters, Crisp and Kieran! (he's just the Pokémon character of the same name as a cat.)
You can see her in my icon and siggy (my best TBT friend drew them both BTW) but here are some drawings I did of her just in case!
costume1 (5).png
backdrop4 (2).png
Crisp Omni.png

Crisp TBT.png
meowzers.png
I'd provide more but he went through a few design changes, so here are some drawings of him in his current appearance!
Peas Sell.png
backdrop1 (8).png
any extra info: No background stuff is needed. Fangs are optional!
some biscoff cheesecake would be nice...

rosettti hiii o:
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ order form ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
payment type & amount: pink bunny balloon or sweet bunny balloon if ur interested! if not then 100 tbt T_T
style: scribble scrub
references: https://toyhou.se/25248897.shazi/gallery
any extra info: if you can please make her hold a txt lightstick, that’d be great + her hair is just brown now (no more colored streaks lol) also some biscoff cheesecake sounds so good rn😊 tysm!!

ROSIE ART???? 👀

payment type & amount: 200 tbt (i’m so sorry i’m broke) — i can also offer any collectibles from here!
style: experimental!! i am a fiend for surprise art
references:
F0592362-7BB9-44DD-8D51-AC34EE6375AC.jpeg
IMG_0494.jpeg
any extra info: my girl is yours to do whatever you want with! art style, pose, etc etc is all up to you! i do want to ask if there could maybe be an axolotl somewhere.. i will also leave what the axolotl looks like and all that up to you :>

i know you probably gotta be sick of my character by now asdfghjk, so no worries at all if you wanna decline!! also it’s cruel to make me think of biscoff cheesecake rn i’m starving

AW TY RIBBI - i think the 3D will look rly pretty on ur chara : > hopefully i do her justice! as u have seen i'm still learning

choco cake would be lovely along w tbt thank you so much!!! cute kitties hehe

i would love a pink bun balloon pls! RIP THE COLOURED STREAKSSSSS - if any previous art i have made for u needs adjusting to all brown hair lmk I'm happy to edit free of charge, same w this piece if in the future u do coloured streaks again i can just change itttt

XARA ART PENDING - i would actually love a wallopoid if that's okay? (LMAO WALLOP ME) if not 200tbt is lovely !! i have no idea how to do tie dye in 3d but lets try it > : 3

-

all accepted - ty for reading my new terms & conditions ! @Nika I'll accept ur order once u have read my t&c's and edited ur post accordingly tysm ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back