• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling RV visits 20k first timers all future free

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnRoseDay

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
98% (48) +
Link
Medli
Epona
Ganon
Cece
Viche
Inkwell
Welcome Amiibos
01 Vivian
04 Piper
06 Hornsby
07 Stella
09 Huck
15 Rex
18 Jacob
21 Boyd
25 Plucky
31 Bea
34 Boots
35 Weber
38 Spike
39 Cashmere
44 Snooty
45 Olive
48 Cleo

Let me know when you want to come by and who you want to visit.
Also tell me if you visited Hyrule before

Last edited:
Is it possible to pay you to buy some items for us? Because I need about 12 items but I dont have the MEOW Coupons for all of them

Gates open

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i visit snooty please? :)
Yes. I have to find an Nokokanas first.
Is it possible to pay you to buy some items for us? Because I need about 12 items but I dont have the MEOW Coupons for all of them
Yes. I have e 55 currently. So let me know what you'd like to pay per coupon for easy conversion. As well as which items.

Last edited:
Can you please get me the Gossip Stone? Idk which RV it's from but i think it's a Zelda one please pm/vm me how much you want from it and when i can pick it up, since i might not respond in this thread.

Gates open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes. I have to find an Nokokanas first.

Yes. I have e 55 currently. So let me know what you'd like to pay per coupon for easy conversion. As well as which items.

Can I get 6 square minitables and 3 plant partitions? how about 500k per coupon?

Snooty in and gates open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get 6 square minitables and 3 plant partitions? how about 500k per coupon?

I don't think I have access to plant partitions at this time. Unless you can tell me which RV you think it's in and I'll check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back