• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling RV visits 20k first timers all future free

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just calculated the price of buying nine items from you with igb and I got to a total of 13.5 million. I was wondering if you could allow me to lower it, im thinking 9 million right now, since 13.5 is alot for nine items

No problem. I thought that might have been high. I'm easy when it comes to stuff. Still working collecting the items. Just noticed a meteor shower in my town and will take a moment or two longer. I need each character to collect.

Yes. Do you want to come tomorrow. It's a bit late and I'm afraid I may pass out mid switching. I fall asleep a little too easily.

Ah I won't be available this time tmrw;; if you're going to bed now that's ok!!

I'll be on for the next 9 hours or so though, it's only 3pm here so :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back