• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop RV visits 20k first timers all future free

Hi there! Would it be possible for me to visit Snooty? I'm around Saturday or Sunday evening if that could work for you! Also I'm a 1st timer, so it's 20k IGB (still a bit of a noob here hehe)? Please let me know, thanks :D!

Hi there! Would it be possible for me to visit Snooty? I'm around Saturday or Sunday evening if that could work for you! Also I'm a 1st timer, so it's 20k IGB (still a bit of a noob here hehe)? Please let me know, thanks :D!

That sound fine. I should be free but I'm forgetful. So pm me when you are on Sat or sun. I have a sinus infection so it will be a nice reminder.

That sound fine. I should be free but I'm forgetful. So pm me when you are on Sat or sun. I have a sinus infection so it will be a nice reminder.

Sounds great, thank you! Will send you a PM tomorrow, I'll be around all day so please let me know when works for you! Also I'm sorry to hear you're sick, and I really hope you feel better soon D: !

Back