• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop RV visits for 5 to 10 TBT, fortune cookie items for 2TBT

I can put her on rotation, I should be able to put her in my camping place in two days!

Updated with today's campers!

update with today's campers!

Sure, I'll add you and MP you as soon as I open the gates!

Sure! I'll add you and open the gates ^^

Hi-hi! Could I come with an alt. for Sandy? I only need one visit. I don't mind paying the TBT but I can also offer a massive cake, mixer, rice cooker, ceramic hot pot, and dessert case; you can pick what you'd like! :)

Would it be possible to reserve items? I'll be at school studying but not sure when I'll be home or when you're
going to stop doing this for the day.

I'd like these from Sandy's (I don't mind paying to visit myself though)
  • cupcake
  • fancy tea set
  • menu chalkboard
  • serving cart
  • afternoon-tea set

I can get you the fireplace, revolving spice rack, pickle jar, and labrador ornament, and can offer additional tbt, otherwise if you're still doing this later I can come by twice :)

Hi-hi! Could I come with an alt. for Sandy? I only need one visit. I don't mind paying the TBT but I can also offer a massive cake, mixer, rice cooker, ceramic hot pot, and dessert case; you can pick what you'd like! :)

I can be on in 15 minutes or so, is that alright? I'll PM you!

Would it be possible to reserve items? I'll be at school studying but not sure when I'll be home or when you're
going to stop doing this for the day.

I'd like these from Sandy's (I don't mind paying to visit myself though)
  • cupcake
  • fancy tea set
  • menu chalkboard
  • serving cart
  • afternoon-tea set

I can get you the fireplace, revolving spice rack, pickle jar, and labrador ornament, and can offer additional tbt, otherwise if you're still doing this later I can come by twice :)

I will be on for at least another 6-ish hours, otherwise I can try to buy that stuff for you!

I'm almost home (20-30 minutes) if it's ok to come over! to

Sure! PM me when you're okay to come over! C:

Sure! I'll add you and open the gates!

Back