• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sable (.....)

JurassicJunkie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi,

Very quick question... I'm after the QR machine and read I need to talk to Sable, but every time I do I just get her saying "....." and nothing else.

What am I doing wrong?

You're trying to do it all in one day when it takes several days of talking to Sable to befriend her.

Don't have your gates open. Also be patient, it takes about 10-16 days of talking to her to get the qr code machine.

Stupid phone and its auto corrections ;x

You have to speak to her once every day. As the days progress, she opens up more to you until finally the QR machine is usable.

The way I understand it, is that you have to talk to her once a day for 10 days. I've been doing that and have gotten much further in conversations, so I'm sure I will get it soon.

I'm only on my fourth-ish day of talking to her and she has yet to open up to me, but it takes about ten days from what I know. By the fifth or sixth day I heard she starts saying your name?

Back