• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Saharah Exclusives!

Sorry I was showering cause I'm headed out in a bit. I can make the trade now though if you like. Yes I do have one more autumn wall :)

100k and a creepy skeleton for a sand garden carpet? Not sure how much the skeleton is worth.

Last edited:
sand garden carpet for 5000? :eek:

You don't read peoples' posts, do you? Sahara items sell for around 200k. 5,000 would only work if you were dealing with a noob who didn't know how to price things. No offense XD

I don't have any money 'cause I wasted it all on turnips, but once I make some I'll buy a few of these ^-^

Last edited:
You don't read peoples' posts, do you? Sahara items sell for around 200k. 5,000 would only work if you were dealing with a noob who didn't know how to price things. No offense XD

I don't have any money 'cause I wasted it all on turnips, but once I make some I'll buy a few of these ^-^

I'm aware. I have read the other post now and was in the process of editing it. Thanks.
Also referring to my offer as something a noob would say is rude, better to have not said anything seeing as I found out quickly for myself.

Op: I don't have 200k to offer but I have some bells and a creepy skeleton.
Obviously I don't know much about pricing enough for people to point it out and ill trust you'll be fair.

Last edited:
Dessert vista and sahara's desert 400k?

Last edited:
I'm aware. I have read the other post now and was in the process of editing it. Thanks.
Also referring to my offer as something a noob would say is rude, better to have not said anything seeing as I found out quickly for myself.

Op: I don't have 200k to offer but I have some bells and a creepy skeleton.
Obviously I don't know much about pricing enough for people to point it out and ill trust you'll be fair.

Aw sorry I didn't mean to be mean D: I'll buy the carpet for you when I sell my turnips?

can i have
-summit wall
-skyscraper wall
-meadow vista
-daisy meadow
for 800k? ^^

Last edited:
So I kiinda lost track of this thread for a bit, my bad. In the meantime I sold some pieces over PM, so I'll update my inventory now and respond to each of you about what I still have/don't have. Thanks for your patience!

I have Classroom Wall and Office Flooring which are Saharah-exclusives, would you want to buy them?

Never mind, you updated your first post.

Last edited:
Dessert vista and saharah's dessert - 400k? ouo

Deal. I'll add you and open up in a minute :)

What's your friend code?

- - - Post Merge - - -

100k and a creepy skeleton for a sand garden carpet? Not sure how much the skeleton is worth.

The skeleton alone will cover it :) What's your friend code? I'll add you and open up whenever you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still have these I'd like to buy,
Office floor
Office wall

350k?
Sounds good! I'll add you. Lemme know when you wanna make the trade :)

Last edited:
Back