• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Sailor Moon Outfits & Cutout [request] & My Sprite pathways

Andelsky

Princess McCormick
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7216-9893-3599
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Sprite and QR codes are on the 3rd post.

Since this is a large post and figured I can place maybe some of my QR codes in here.. c:

There is 8 display slots in Able Sisters, I'm looking for them to be filled with these 'Sailor Scout Uniforms' to finish my town to look like the anime. Aka, having my villagers wearing them :p thing is I have no patience and art-skills to make them. xD

I'll list the scouts, for what the outfits to be named.. and put the pictures down for you. I've found many samples of QR codes, but of course you cannot display them. .-. So for each one I'll include a QR code too.

Sailor Mercury

Sailor Mars

Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Venus

Sailor Pluto

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Neptune

Sailor Saturn

And feel free to completely take your time. >//< As I stated I am willing to pay for this to be done. Its one of the last things I need besides placing flowers around in my town. Thank you. :)

I did make some paths of my dreamie/npc villagers from the sprite forms.. if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Since this is a large post and figured I can place maybe some of my QR codes in here.. c:

There is 8 display slots in Able Sisters, I'm looking for them to be filled with these 'Sailor Scout Uniforms' to finish my town to look like the anime. Aka, having my villagers wearing them :p thing is I have no patience and art-skills to make them. xD

I'll list the scouts, for what the outfits to be named.. and put the pictures down for you. I've found many samples of QR codes, but of course you cannot display them. .-. So for each one I'll include a QR code too.

Sailor Mercury

Sailor Mars

Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Venus

Sailor Pluto

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Neptune

Sailor Saturn

And feel free to completely take your time. >//< As I stated I am willing to pay for this to be done. Its one of the last things I need besides placing flowers around in my town. Thank you. :)

I did make some paths of my dreamie/npc villagers from the sprite forms.. if anyone is interested.

I love this. I love having the Sailor Mercury outfit for my mayor, because....she is based on Ami! Sailor Moon is my all time favorite anime. I love everything about the original Japanese version, and hate all but 1 thing about the English dub, and that is the voice of Mars being Katie Griffin. She is a great VA.

Also they are senshi, not scouts.

Last edited:
Sprites were taken from here and put into this. I took my time making each one myself, not hand drawn but still. If you would like me to do any npc/sprites or the like I can give it a try. :)

HNI_0012.JPGHNI_0013.JPGHNI_0014.JPGHNI_0015.JPGHNI_0016.JPGHNI_0017.JPGHNI_0018.JPG

Last edited:
Back